Dates & Times
- Friday 2 – Sunday 4 November 2018: 8am – 5pm daily
- Age is determined as at Monday 31 December 2018
- Minimum age for competition is 35 years
Sport Fee: $85 per player (you may only play in one team)
- Competitor: Early bird – $120 | Standard – $140
- Non-Playing Official: $85
- Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST) | Account2Account (no fee)
- Team entries close: Friday 12 October 2018 (5pm AEST)
- Individual entries into existing teams close: Thursday 1 November 2018 (11:59pm AEST)
Arundel Indoor Sports Arena
Arundel Indoor Sports Arena is the premier indoor sports and recreation facility on the Gold Coast. This new facility has ample parking, space to watch sport and entertainment on the big screen, plus a well-stocked canteen.
Additional Indoor Cricket Information
- The indoor cricket team planning guide will assist team managers collate the necessary information and fees to register the minimum requirement of 3 players.
- To guarantee your team’s nomination each team is required to register and make full payment for a minimum of 3 players. Only teams who meet this requirement will be confirmed as participating in the event.
- A maximum of two (2) female players per team are permitted to compete and Men’s rules will apply.
- Maximum of 10 players per team.
- All games will be six ball overs.
- All teams are guaranteed a minimum of five games.
- Age groups may be amalgamated depending on entries received but medals still awarded to age groups.
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 988
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
Contact All Sports Travel, our preferred travel provider, for a competitive quote on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Book your travel to your sports with our official transport company Con-X-ion. Book today and receive 5% off!
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.