The Pan Pacific Masters Games is a not-for-profit organisation and we would not be able to deliver the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games without volunteers.
Volunteering is a great way to meet new people from all walks of life and you’ll have fun while giving back to the community.
There are many volunteer roles available during the event with the majority of positions located at the Games Village and Check In Centres helping participants collect their registration kit and start their event experience.
Reasons to volunteer
- Try something different and new
- Opportunities to develop friendships
- Learn new skills
- Challenge one’s personal confidence
- Gain credit for university placements, experience and contacts within the
- Experience for future employment within the industry
Apply to volunteer
Volunteer applications are now open via the buttons below:
General volunteer roles include:
- Registrations check in attendant
- Help desk
- iPad attendant
- Stock controller
- Usher/meet & greet
- Games information booth
Volunteer Applications have now closed.
Games News Service Volunteers
The Games News Service volunteer’s main role will be to travel to various sports and seek out stories and images, and then to return to the office to prepare those stories, issue media releases and assist with social media posting.