Dates & Times
- Thursday 12 – Saturday 14 November 2020: 8am – 5pm daily
- Age is determined as at Thursday 31 December 2020
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- Individuals: 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60+
- Pairs: 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+
- Pairs – M/M, F/F or M/F
- $120 per person
Early bird $125 (until 11:59pm AEST 2 September, 2020)
Standard $145 (from 3 September, 2020)
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Entries close Friday 16 October 2020 (11:59PM AEST)
To be confirmed
To be confirmed
- The workouts and movement standards will be announced Friday 30 October 2020. There will be 9 workouts over 3 days.
- Participants are required to compete in all nine workouts to be eligible for medals.
- Medals will be awarded for male and female individuals in each age category and male, female and mixed pairs in each age category.
- Participants can only compete in individual or pairs.
- For the pairs competition, you are to register in the division based on the age of the youngest person in your pair.
- Maximum capacity is 240 in the individuals and 480 pairs.
- See example of previous fitness challenge workouts used at the Pan Pacific Masters Games.
- The competition is presented by WODStock Pty Ltd.
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise your travel when you’re on the Gold Coast via G:link, bus, train or taxi and view transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.