Dates & Times
- Thursday 8 – Saturday 10 November: 8am – 8pm daily
- Age is determined as at 31 December 2018 by the youngest player in the team
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- Individuals: 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60+
- Pairs: 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+
- Pairs – M/M, F/F or M/F
Sport Fee: $115 per person
Games Fee: Competitor: Early bird – $120 | Standard – $140
Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Monday 22 October 2018 (5pm AEST) or once capacity is reached
Carrara Sports Precinct
This competition will be held in the Carrara Indoor Sports Stadium and the North & West Plaza Precinct of the Gold Coast Sport and Leisure Centre.
The Carrara Indoor Sports Stadium and Plaza Precinct provides world-class competition and training facilities on the Gold Coast for a variety of sports. The venue is designed to accommodate a wide range of sports and will host the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games sports including badminton, para-powerlifting, weightlifting and wrestling.
Additional Fitness Challenge Information
- The workouts and movement standards will be announced Friday 26 October 2018. There will be 9 workouts over 3 days.
- Participants are required to compete in all nine workouts to be eligible for medals.
- Medals will be awarded for male and female individuals in each age category and male, female and mixed pairs in each age category.
- Participants can only compete in individual or pairs.
- For the pairs competition, you are to register in the division based on the age of the youngest person in your pair.
- Maximum capacity is 240 in the individuals and 480 pairs.
- A secondary off-site location, located within 20 mins drive of the Carrara Indoor Sports Stadium, may be used for a workout. The location and event will be disclosed to you closer to the event.
- See example of previous fitness challenge workouts used at the Pan Pacific Masters Games. The 2018 workouts will be released closer to the competition.
- The competition is presented by WODStock Pty Ltd. (an initiative of CrossFit Toowoomba and CrossFit Broadbeach).
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
Contact All Sports Travel, our preferred travel provider, for a competitive quote on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Book your transport to your sports and the Games Village with our official transport company Con-X-ion or view the public transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.