Dates & Times
- Thursday 8 – Saturday 10 November: 8am – 8pm daily
- Age is determined as at 31 December 2018 by the youngest player in the team
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- Individuals: 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60+
- Pairs: 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+
- Pairs – M/M, F/F or M/F
Sport Fee: $115 per person
Games Fee: Competitor: $140
Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Monday 22 October 2018 (5pm AEST) or once capacity is reached
Carrara Indoor Sports Stadium
Originally opened in 1989 by the Gold Coast Cougars, later to be rebranded as the Gold Coast Rollers, the Carrara Indoor Sports Stadium has since been home for a large range of community sporting organisations and major events.
Refurbishment of this multi-purpose indoor venue was completed, extending community usage of this facility for the next 20 years and beyond. The project has delivered upgraded spectator seating, technology upgrades, new internal and external cladding, and a new roof.
The venue is in the heart of the Gold Coast Sports Precinct centred between the Gold Coast Sports and Leisure Centre and Metricon Stadium, home of the Gold Coast Suns.
Additional Fitness Challenge Information
- The workouts and movement standards will be announced Friday 26 October 2018. There will be 9 workouts over 3 days.
- Participants are required to compete in all nine workouts to be eligible for medals.
- Medals will be awarded for male and female individuals in each age category and male, female and mixed pairs in each age category.
- Participants can only compete in individual or pairs.
- For the pairs competition, you are to register in the division based on the age of the youngest person in your pair.
- Maximum capacity is 240 in the individuals and 480 pairs.
- See example of previous fitness challenge workouts used at the Pan Pacific Masters Games. The 2018 workouts will be released closer to the competition.
- The competition is presented by WODStock Pty Ltd.
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise transport to your sports and the Games Village with our official transport company Con-X-ion or view the public transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.