Dates & Times
- Sunday 4 November: 9am – 9pm
- Monday 5 November: 10am – 9pm
- Tuesday 6 November: 9am – 1pm
- Wednesday 7 – Friday 9 November: 10am – 9pm
- Saturday 10 November: 9am – 4pm (finals)
All match times will be scheduled to nominations
- Age is determined as at 31 December 2018
- Minimum age for competition is 30yrs for women and 35yrs for men
- Men: 35+ (Div 1), 35+ (Div 2), 40+ (Div 1), 40+ (Div 2), 45+ (Div 1), 45+ (Div 2), 50+ (Div 1), 50+ (Div 2), 55+ (Div 1), 55+ (Div 2), 60+
- Women: 30+ (Div 1), 30+ (Div 2), 35+ (Div 1), 35+ (Div 2), 40+ (Div 1), 40+ (Div 2), 45+ (Open)
Sport Fee: $80 per player per team
- Competitor: Early bird – $120 | Standard – $140
- Non-Playing Official: $85
Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Team entries close: Friday 5 October 2018 (5pm AEST)
- Individual entries into existing teams close: Wednesday 7 November 2018 (5pm AEST)
Nerang Soccer Club, Glennon Park
The Nerang Soccer Club is located at Glennon Park Nerang, the club’s amenities include a fully licenced bar and kitchen, covered outdoor seating for up to 100 people, four change rooms and a kids playground. The competition will be held over five (5) fields of which four (4) are flood lit.
Additional Football Information
- The football team planning guide will assist team managers collate the necessary information and fees to register the minimum requirement of 5 players.
- To guarantee your team’s nomination, each team is required to register and make full payment for a minimum of 5 players. Only teams who meet this requirement will be confirmed as participating in the event.
- Goalkeepers are granted an age exemption and can be five years younger than the minimum age requirement for each division (with the exception of 30+ women and 35+ men as the minimum age requirement still applies).
- All divisions will be 11-a-side competitions played on full size fields.
- Age groups may be amalgamated for round robin competition depending upon the number of team entries in each age group. However, medals will be awarded based on age category.
- In addition to the team players, a maximum of three “Non-Playing Officials” (e.g. coach, manager) per team will be accepted.
- First day draws will be available on the Games website one week prior to the start of the Games with full competition draws online to follow.
- If you are interested in refereeing please fill out and submit the Referee Nomination Form. For enquiries about being a referee contact Phillippa Mengel at the Nerang Soccer Club.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
- Competition Rules: Football Competition Rules
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
Contact All Sports Travel, our preferred travel provider, for a competitive quote on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Book your travel to your sports with our official transport company Con-X-ion. Book today and receive 5% off!
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.