Dates & Times
- Sunday 4 November: 9am – 9pm
- Monday 5 November: 10am – 9pm
- Tuesday 6 November: 9am – 1pm
- Wednesday 7 – Friday 9 November: 10am – 9pm
- Saturday 10 November: 9am – 4pm (finals)
All match times will be scheduled to nominations
- Age is determined as at 31 December 2018
- Minimum age for competition is 30yrs for women and 35yrs for men
- Men: 35+ (Div 1), 35+ (Div 2), 40+ (Div 1), 40+ (Div 2), 45+ (Div 1), 45+ (Div 2), 50+ (Div 1), 50+ (Div 2), 55+ (Div 1), 55+ (Div 2), 60+
- Women: 30+ (Div 1), 30+ (Div 2), 35+ (Div 1), 35+ (Div 2), 40+ (Div 1), 40+ (Div 2), 45+ (Open)
Sport Fee: $80 per player per team
- Competitor: $140
- Non-Playing Official: $85
Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Team entries close: Friday 5 October 2018 (5pm AEST)
- Individual entries into existing teams close: Wednesday 7 November 2018 (5pm AEST)
Nerang Soccer Club, Glennon Park
The Nerang Soccer Club is located at Glennon Park Nerang, the club’s amenities include a fully licenced bar and kitchen, covered outdoor seating for up to 100 people, four change rooms and a kids playground. The competition will be held over five (5) fields of which four (4) are flood lit.
Additional Football Information
- The football team planning guide will assist team managers collate the necessary information and fees to register the minimum requirement of 5 players.
- To guarantee your team’s nomination, each team is required to register and make full payment for a minimum of 5 players. Only teams who meet this requirement will be confirmed as participating in the event.
- Goalkeepers are granted an age exemption and can be five years younger than the minimum age requirement for each division (with the exception of 30+ women and 35+ men as the minimum age requirement still applies).
- All divisions will be 11-a-side competitions played on full size fields.
- Age groups may be amalgamated for round robin competition depending upon the number of team entries in each age group. However, medals will be awarded based on age category.
- In addition to the team players, a maximum of three “Non-Playing Officials” (e.g. coach, manager) per team will be accepted.
- First day draws will be available on the Games website one week prior to the start of the Games with full competition draws online to follow.
- If you are interested in refereeing please fill out and submit the Referee Nomination Form. For enquiries about being a referee contact Phillippa Mengel at the Nerang Soccer Club.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
- Competition Rules: Football Competition Rules
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise transport to your sports and the Games Village with our official transport company Con-X-ion or view the public transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.