Dates & Times
- Sunday 8 November – Saturday 14 November 2020
- Sunday 8 November – Friday 13 November 2020: 9am – 9pm
- Saturday 14 November 2020: 9am – 4pm (finals)
All match times will be scheduled to nominations
- Age is determined as at Thursday 31 December 2020
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years for women and 35 years for men
35+ (Div 1), 35+ (Div 2), 40+ (Div 1), 40+ (Div 2), 45+ (Div 1), 45+ (Div 2), 50+ (Div 1), 50+ (Div 2), 55+ (Div 1), 55+ (Div 2), 60+, 65+
30+ (Div 1), 30+ (Div 2), 35+ (Div 1), 35+ (Div 2), 40+ (Div 1), 40+ (Div 2), 45+
Sport Fee: $85 per player, per team
Early bird $125 (until 11:59pm AEST 2 September, 2020)
Standard $145 (from 3 September, 2020)
- Non-Playing Official: $90
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Team entries close: Friday 9 October (11:59pm AEST)
- Individual entries into existing teams close: Wednesday 11 November 2020 (11:59pm AEST)
Nerang Soccer Club, Glennon Park
The Nerang Soccer Club is located at Glennon Park Nerang, the club’s amenities include a fully licenced bar and kitchen, covered outdoor seating for up to 100 people, four change rooms and a kids playground. The competition will be held over five (5) fields of which four (4) are flood lit.
- The football team planning guide will assist team managers collate the necessary information and fees to register the minimum requirement of 5 players.
- To guarantee your team’s nomination, each team is required to register and make full payment for a minimum of 5 players. Only teams who meet this requirement will be confirmed as participating in the event.
- Goalkeepers are granted an age exemption and can be five years younger than the minimum age requirement for each division (with the exception of 30+ women and 35+ men as the minimum age requirement still applies).
- All divisions will be 11-a-side competitions played on full size fields.
- Age groups may be amalgamated for round robin competition depending upon the number of team entries in each age group. However, medals will be awarded based on age category.
- In addition to the team players, a maximum of three “Non-Playing Officials” (e.g. coach, manager) per team will be accepted.
- First day draws will be available on the Games website one week prior to the start of the Games with full competition draws online to follow.
- If you are interested in refereeing please fill out and submit the Referee Nomination Form. For enquiries about being a referee contact Phillippa Mengel at the Nerang Soccer Club.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
- Competition Rules: Football Competition Rules
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise your travel when you’re on the Gold Coast via G:link, bus, train or taxi and view transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.