Dates & Times
- Sunday 6 November – Saturday 12 November 2022
- Sunday 6 November – Friday 11 November 2022: 9:00am – 9:00pm
- Saturday 12 November 2022: 9:00am – 4:00pm (finals)
All match times will be scheduled to nominations
- Age is determined as at 31 December 2022
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years for women and 35 years for men
35+ (Div 1), 35+ (Div 2), 40+ (Div 1), 40+ (Div 2), 45+ (Div 1), 45+ (Div 2), 50+ (Div 1), 50+ (Div 2), 55+ (Div 1), 55+ (Div 2), 60+, 65+
30+ (Div 1), 30+ (Div 2), 35+ (Div 1), 35+ (Div 2), 40+ (Div 1), 40+ (Div 2), 45+
- All divisions will be capped at 8 teams per division
Sport Fee: $85 per player, per team
Early bird $125 (until 11:59pm AEST 31 August 2022)
Standard $145 (from 1 September 2022)
- Non-Playing Official: $90
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
Each competitor is required to pay the Games Fee once and then the Sport Fee for each sport in which they register.
- Team entries close: Friday 7 October 2022 (11:59pm AEST)
- Individual entries into existing teams close: Wednesday 9 November 2022 (11:59pm AEST)
Nerang Soccer Club, Glennon Park
The Nerang Soccer Club is located at Glennon Park Nerang, the club’s amenities include a fully licenced bar and kitchen, covered outdoor seating for up to 100 people, four change rooms and a kids playground. The competition will be held over five (5) fields of which four (4) are flood lit.
- Each team is required to have a team manager who will register your team via the team manager portal prior to any player registrations.
- Team managers must register a minimum of 5 players via the team manager portal to successfully confirm the teams place in the competition. Once this minimum is met, your team will appear on the team list within the chosen division and remaining players will be able to register individually.
- For a list of the details that is required from each player for registration please download the player registration details document.
- If you would like to play but do not have a team, please use our Sports Bulletin Board to advertise your availability or search for a team looking for players.
- Alternatively if your team is short players please use the Sports Bulletin Board to advertise for players or look for available individuals.
- Goalkeepers are granted an age exemption and can be five years younger than the minimum age requirement for each division (with the exception of 30+ women and 35+ men as the minimum age requirement still applies).
- All divisions will be 11-a-side competitions played on full size fields.
- Age groups may be amalgamated for round robin competition depending upon the number of team entries in each age group. However, medals will be awarded based on age category.
- In addition to the team players, a maximum of three “Non-Playing Officials” (e.g. coach, manager) per team will be accepted.
- First day draws will be available on the Games website one week prior to the start of the Games with full competition draws online to follow.
- If you are interested in refereeing please fill out and submit the Referee Nomination Form. For enquiries about being a referee contact Phillippa Mengel at the Nerang Soccer Club.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
- Competition Rules: Football Competition Rules
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: +61 7 5668 9888
Secure your spot at Asia-Pacific’s biggest and best annual masters games!