Dates & Times
- Thursday 12 & Friday 13 November 2020: 2pm – 9pm
- Saturday 14 November 2020: 10am – 5pm (finals)
- Age is determined as at Thursday 31 December, 2020
- Minimum age for competition is 40 years (women) and 50 years (men)
- Women: 40+, 50+
- Men: 50+ (Social), 50+ (Competitive), 60+, 70+
- $50 per player, per team
Early bird $125 (until 11:59pm AEST 2 September, 2020)
Standard $145 (from 3 September, 2020)
- Non-Playing Official: $90
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Team entries close: Friday 9 October 2020 (11:59pm AEST) or if the team capacity is reached
- Individual entries into existing teams close: Wednesday 11 November 2020 (11:59pm AEST)
To be confirmed
To be confirmed
- The walking football team planning guide will assist team managers collate the necessary information and fees to register their team.
- What is Walking Football? It is low-impact, team-based exercise, utilising the defined ‘Walking Football Rules and Formats,’ specifically non-contact with the players and always having one foot on the ground.
- Matches will be played with a modified format (6v6) on a smaller pitch with shortened game times.
- Walking Football aims to promote positive physical & mental health benefits, social connectedness and the benefits of ongoing physical activity.
- For more information and to view the rules head to – https://footballqueensland.com.au/walking-football/
- Age groups may be amalgamated for round robin competition depending upon the number of team entries in each age group. However, medals will be awarded based on age category.
- In addition to the team players, a maximum of three “Non-Playing Officials” (e.g. coach, manager) per team will be accepted.
- The competition is being presented by Football Queensland
Walking Football Enquiries
Alan Templeton or Nick Shirlaw
Phone: 07 3208 2677
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise your travel when you’re on the Gold Coast via G:link, bus, train or taxi and view transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.