Dates & Times
- Friday 2nd November 2018: 8am – 9pm
- Saturday 3rd November 2018: 8am – 6pm
- Sunday 4th November 2018: 8am – 3pm
- Age is determined as at 31 December 2018
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- Men: 30+, 40+
- Women: 30+, 45 +
- Mixed: 30+
Sport Fee: $40 per person per team (first team) and $30 per player per team (second team & each team after that)
- Competitor: Early bird – $120 | Standard – $140
- Non-Playing Official: $85
- Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST) | Account2Account (no fee
- Team Entries close: Friday 19 October 2018 (5pm AEST)
- Individuals entries into existing teams close: Thursday 1st November 2018 (5pm AEST)
Runaway Bay Indoor Stadium
Positioned in Runaway Bay’s Sport Precinct, the Runaway Bay Indoor Stadium is a multipurpose facility featuring four mixed-use sprung wooden floor courts with a building footprint of 2200 square metres, kiosk, permanent grandstand seating for 250 and change rooms.
Additional Futsal Information
- The futsal team planning guide will assist team managers collate the necessary information and fees to register your team for the competition.
- A copy of the tournament by-laws will be sent to each team manager.
- The competition is presented by the Australian Futsal Association.
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
Contact All Sports Travel, our preferred travel provider, for a competitive quote on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Book your travel to your sports with our official transport company Con-X-ion. Book today and receive 5% off!
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.