Dates & Times
- Wednesday 7 & Thursday 8 November: 5pm – 10pm
- Friday 9 November: 10:30am – finishing time dependent on number of teams competing
- Saturday (finals) 10 November: 9am to 5pm
- Age is determined as at 2 November 2018 by the youngest player in the team
- Minimum age for competition is 30yrs
- Men: 30+, 35+, 40+, 45+, 50+, 55+, 60+
- Women: 30+, 35+, 40+, 45+, 50+
- Mixed: W30+/M35+, W35+/M40+, W40+/M45+, W45+/M50+
Sport Fee: $70 per player, per team
- Competitor: $140
- Non-Playing Official: $85
Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Team entries close: Friday 5 October 2018
- Individual entries into existing teams close: Friday 9 November 2018
Gold Coast Touch Centre, Owen Park
Owen Park is located 400 metres from the Queen Street G:link tram station and is home to the Gold Coast Touch Association. Featuring 11 pristine fields, a clubhouse, BBQs, a playground and grandstand seating, it’s an ideal location for touch players and their supporters
Additional Touch Information
- The touch team planning guide will assist team managers collate the necessary information and fees to register the minimum requirement of 7 players.
- To guarantee your team’s nomination, each team is required to register and make full payment for a minimum of 7 players. Only teams who meet this requirement will be confirmed as participating in the event.
- All teams must be prepared to play on Wednesday 7 November 2018.
- If teams are unable to play at specific times or on a specific day due to ethnic/religious reasons the team must put in writing the reason why and submit this with their team entry form. Every effort will be made to accommodate this request however it cannot be guaranteed. Only requests received before the close of entry date will be considered.
- All teams to supply their own game ball.
- Please note FINALS will be played on Saturday 10 November 2018.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
View the 2016 Touch results
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise transport to your sports and the Games Village with our official transport company Con-X-ion or view the public transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.