Dates & Times
- Wednesday 9 & Thursday 10 November 2022: 5:00pm – 9:30pm
- Friday 11 November 2022: 10:30am – 6:00pm
- Saturday 12 November 2022: 9:00am to 4:00pm (finals)
- Age is determined as at Friday 4 November 2022 by the youngest player in the team
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- Men: 30+, 35+, 40+, 45+, 50+, 55+, 60+
- Women: 30+, 35+, 40+, 45+, 50+
- Mixed: W30+/M35+, W35+/M40+, W40+/M45+, W45+/M50+, W50+/M55+
Sport Fee: $70 per player, per team
Early bird $125 (until 11:59pm AEST 31 August, 2022)
Standard $145 (from 1 September, 2022)
- Non-Playing Official: $90
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
Each competitor is required to pay the Games Fee once and then the Sport Fee for each sport in which they register.
- Team entries close: Thursday 6 October 2022 (11:59pm AEST)
- Individual entries into existing teams close: Thursday 10 November 2022 (11:59pm AEST)
Gold Coast Touch Centre, Owen Park
Owen Park is located 400 metres from the Queen Street G:link tram station and is home to the Gold Coast Touch Association. Featuring 11 pristine fields, a clubhouse, BBQs, a playground and grandstand seating, it’s an ideal location for touch players and their supporters
- Each team is required to have a team manager who will register your team via the team manager portal prior to any player registrations.
- Team managers must register a minimum of 5 players via the team manager portal to successfully confirm the teams place in the competition. Once this minimum is met, your team will appear on the team list within the chosen division and remaining players will be able to register individually.
- For a list of the details that Team Managers require from each player for registration please download the player registration details document.
- If you would like to play but do not have a team, please use our Sports Bulletin Board to advertise your availability or search for a team looking for players.
- Alternatively if your team is short players please use the Sports Bulletin Board to advertise for players or look for available individuals.
- All teams must be prepared to play on Wednesday 9 November 2022
- If teams are unable to play at specific times or on a specific day due to ethnic/religious reasons the team must put in writing the reason why and submit this with their team entry form. Every effort will be made to accommodate this request however it cannot be guaranteed. Only requests received before the close of entry date will be considered.
- All teams to supply their own game ball.
- Please note FINALS will be played on Saturday 12 November 2022
- The competition is presented by Gold Coast Touch and endorsed by Queensland Touch Football and Touch Football Australia.
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: +617 5668 9888
Secure your spot at Asia-Pacific’s biggest and best annual masters games!