Dates & Times
Saturday 3, Sunday 4 and Wednesday 7 – Saturday 10 November 2018
- Saturday 3 November: 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Sunday 4 November: 8:30am – 7:30pm
- Wednesday 7 November: 8am – 5:30pm
- Thursday 8 November: 8:30am – 5:30pm (Opening Ceremony 12pm – 1pm)
- Friday 9 November: 8am – 7pm
- Finals Saturday 10 November: 8:30am – 2pm (Medal Presentation 2:30pm – 5:30pm)
- Age is determined as at Friday 2 November 2018
- Minimum age for competition is 35 years
- Singles – 35-44, 45-54, 55-64, 65-74, 75+
- Doubles – Ladies’, Men’s & Mixed: 35+, 45+, 55+, 65+, 75+
- Trios – Ladies’, Men’s & Mixed: 35+, 45+, 55+, 65+, 75+
- Masters of Masters Events – Ladies’ and Men’s: 35-44, 45-54, 55-64, 65-74, 75+
To view the event schedule see Squad Preferences
- $110 per person for Tenpin Bowling Australia members (or International affiliates)
- $145 per person for non-members
Games Fee: Competitor: Early bird – $120 | Standard – $140
Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
Wednesday 3 October 2018 (5pm AEST)
Go Bowling Ashmore
Go Bowling Ashmore features 20 lanes, automatic scoring, a café, licensed bar. The venue is famous for its exciting atmosphere and welcomes competitors of all skills levels.
Additional Tenpin Bowling Information
- The Tenpin Bowling sport fee includes entry into one singles, one doubles, one trios event and an All Events for each participant. Each event will be bowled as three games.
- Participants are able to play additional squads. The cost of the first two additional squads will be $30 per squad then any additional squads after this are $25 per squad.
- All Events entry means your total scores from your highest singles, doubles and trios event (total of 9 games). The all – Events scores will determine the top 10 places of each age group to contest the Masters of Masters events which will be bowled as a 6 game event for all categories except the 75+ which will be 3 games on Saturday 10.
- In doubles and trios events, the age group is determined by the youngest bowler.
- Doubles and trios can be ladies’, men’s or mixed.
- Multiple entries in doubles and trios must bowl with at least one different partner.
- If you require a partner please indicate on the entry form and every effort will be made to cater for your request.
- 35+ Special Needs Category (must supply Disability Concession Card upon check-in at the competition venue) will be an extra category for singles events.
- All ‘Masters’ Qualifying will be determined by the top 10 in ‘All Events’ men’s and ladies’ divisions in each category. Cost to bowl the 35-74 age groups Masters final event will be $50 (6 games) and $30 (3 games) for the 75+ Masters. These fees are payable on the day at check-in to the Tenpin Organisers.
- Top 3 places will receive gold, silver and bronze medallions.
- If there is a tie for 10th place to qualify for the final, the last singles game bowled should determine that position, if a further tie an extra tenth frame will be bowled.
- If a tie occurs for any of the top 3 places, and extra medal will be awarded for joint placegetters. Eg. If there is a tie for Gold, 2 Gold medals will be awarded and no silver will be awarded and bronze will be awarded as usual
- The tournament is accredited through Tenpin Bowling Australia (TBA) Ltd.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
- The tournament is conducted under the following Tenpin Bowling Rules & Regulations
Phone: 0417 011 332
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
Contact All Sports Travel, our preferred travel provider, for a competitive quote on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Book your travel to your sports with our official transport company Con-X-ion. Book today and receive 5% off!
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.