Dates & Times
Saturday 3 – Saturday 10 November 2018 (no competition on Monday 5 November)
- Saturday 3 November: 1:30pm – 6:30pm
- Sunday 4 November: 8:30am – 7:30pm
- Monday 5 November: NO PLAY
- Tuesday 6 November: 8:30am -4pm
- Wednesday 7 November: 8am – 5:30pm
- Thursday 8 November: 8:30am – 5:30pm (Opening Ceremony 12pm – 1pm)
- Friday 9 November: 8am – 5pm
- Finals Saturday 10 November: 8:30am – 5:30pm (Medal Presentation 2:30pm – 5:30pm)
- Age is determined as at Friday 2 November 2018
- Minimum age for competition is 35 years
- Singles – 35-44, 45-54, 55-64, 65-74, 75+
- Doubles – Ladies’, Men’s & Mixed: 35+, 45+, 55+, 65+, 75+
- Trios – Ladies’, Men’s & Mixed: 35+, 45+, 55+, 65+, 75+
- Masters of Masters Events – Ladies’ and Men’s: 35-44, 45-54, 55-64, 65-74, 75+
To view the event schedule see Squad Preferences
- $110 per person for Tenpin Bowling Australia members (or International affiliates)
- $145 per person for non-members
Games Fee: Competitor: $140
Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
Monday 22 October 2018 (11:59pm AEST)
Go Bowling Ashmore
Go Bowling Ashmore features 20 lanes, automatic scoring, a café, licensed bar. The venue is famous for its exciting atmosphere and welcomes competitors of all skills levels.
Additional Tenpin Bowling Information
- The Tenpin Bowling sport fee includes entry into one singles, one doubles, one trios event and an All Events for each participant. Each event will be bowled as three games.
- Participants are able to play additional squads. The cost of the first two additional squads will be $30 per squad then any additional squads after this are $25 per squad.
- All Events entry means your total scores from your highest singles, doubles and trios event (total of 9 games). The all – Events scores will determine the top 10 places of each age group to contest the Masters of Masters events which will be bowled as a 6 game event for all categories except the 75+ which will be 3 games on Saturday 10.
- In doubles and trios events, the age group is determined by the youngest bowler.
- Doubles and trios can be ladies’, men’s or mixed.
- Multiple entries in doubles and trios must bowl with at least one different partner.
- If you require a partner please indicate on the entry form and every effort will be made to cater for your request.
- 35+ Special Needs Category (must supply Disability Concession Card upon check-in at the competition venue) will be an extra category for singles events.
- All ‘Masters’ Qualifying will be determined by the top 10 in ‘All Events’ men’s and ladies’ divisions in each category. Cost to bowl the 35-74 age groups Masters final event will be $50 (6 games) and $30 (3 games) for the 75+ Masters. These fees are payable on the day at check-in to the Tenpin Organisers.
- Top 3 places will receive gold, silver and bronze medallions.
- If there is a tie for 10th place to qualify for the final, the last singles game bowled should determine that position, if a further tie an extra tenth frame will be bowled.
- If a tie occurs for any of the top 3 places, and extra medal will be awarded for joint placegetters. Eg. If there is a tie for Gold, 2 Gold medals will be awarded and no silver will be awarded and bronze will be awarded as usual
- The tournament is accredited through Tenpin Bowling Australia (TBA) Ltd.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
- The tournament is conducted under the following Tenpin Bowling Rules & Regulations
Phone: 0417 011 332
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise transport to your sports and the Games Village with our official transport company Con-X-ion or view the public transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.