Dates & Times
- Tennis: Saturday 3 – Friday 9 November 2018: 8am – 5pm (no play on Tuesday 6 November)
- Wheelchair Tennis: Saturday 3 – Sunday 4 November 2018: 8am – 4pm
- Age is determined as at Friday 2 November 2018
- Minimum age for competition is 35 years
- Singles: 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
- Doubles: Ladies’ & Men’s: 35+, 40+, 45+, 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+
- Combined Doubles: Ladies’, Men’s & Mixed: 70+, 100+, 130+ (ages added together)
- Teams: Ladies’, Men’s & Mixed: 35+, 50+
- Wheelchair Tennis: Singles and Doubles – Ladies’, Men’s & Mixed 35+
- Singles $20 per person
- Doubles $15 per person
- Teams $20 per person
Games Fee: Competitor: $140
Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
Friday 12 October 2018 (5pm AEST)
Gold Coast Seniors Tennis Club
The Gold Coast Seniors Tennis Club is located within the Pizzey Park Complex and features nine synthetics grass courts with lighting, a fully equipped clubhouse, a Pro Shop, licensed bar, kitchen, coffee bar, showers and fantastic BBQ facilities with plenty of shade.
Gold Coast Albert Junior Tennis Club
The Gold Coast Albert Junior Tennis Center (GCA Tennis) is located on Christine Avenue, Burleigh Waters, offering 11 ITF approved tennis courts that are in a great location next to the AFL oval, beach and shop facilities.
Additional Tennis Information
- Tuesday 6 November is a scheduled rest day.
- A Melbourne Cup function will be held at the Gold Coast Seniors Tennis Club on Tuesday 6 November (details to be announced soon).
- All events will be played in a ROUND ROBIN format, thus will be completed in one session. The Committee will allocate events to a morning or afternoon session.
- If you require a partner for any doubles or teams events please indicate accordingly on the entry form.
- Organisers reserve the right to combine age groups and reschedule events if insufficient entries are received.
- Teams Event:
- Female Teams must consist of four females
- Male Teams must consist of four males
- Mixed Teams are comprised of two men and two women
- Participants entering in the doubles or teams events must play in the age group of the lowest partner/team member.
- Team organisers are to create a team code when registering and communicate to all players for entries.
- The competition will be presented by the Gold Coast Seniors Tennis Club and is sanctioned by Tennis Queensland.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
Both Tennis and Wheelchair Tennis competitions will be conducted under the ITF Rule Book
View the 2016 Tennis Results
Gold Coast Seniors Tennis Club
Phone: 07 5572 3422
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise transport to your sports and the Games Village with our official transport company Con-X-ion or view the public transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.