Dates & Times
- Tennis: Saturday 7 – Friday 13 November 2020: 7:30am – 5:30pm
Saturday 7 November – Singles
Sunday 8 November – Ladies’ & Men’s Doubles
Monday 9 November – Mixed Doubles
Tuesday 10 November – Combined Age Ladies’ & Men’s Doubles
Wednesday 11 November – Ladies’ & Men’s Teams
Thursday 12 November – Mixed Teams
Friday 13 November – PPMG Cup
- Wheelchair Tennis: Saturday 7 – Sunday 8 November 2020: 7:30am – 5:30pm
- Age is determined as at Thursday 31 December 2020
- Minimum age for competition is 35 years
- Singles: 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
- Doubles – Ladies’, Men’s & Mixed: 35+, 40+, 45+, 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+
- Combined Doubles – Ladies’ & Men’s: 70+, 100+, 115+, 130+ (ages added together)
- Teams – Ladies’, Men’s & Mixed: 35+, 45+, 55+
- PPMG Cup – Ladies’ & Men’s teams: 35+, 45+, 55+
- Wheelchair Tennis – Singles and Doubles (Ladies’, Men’s & Mixed): 35+
- Singles $20 per person
- Doubles $15 per person
- Teams $15 per person
Early bird $125 (until 11:59pm AEST 2 September, 2020)
Standard $145 (from 3 September, 2020)
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Thursday 15 October 2020 (11:59pm AEST)
Gold Coast Seniors Tennis Club
The Gold Coast Seniors Tennis Club is located within the Pizzey Park Complex and features nine synthetics grass courts with lighting, a fully equipped clubhouse, a Pro Shop, licensed bar, kitchen, coffee bar, showers and fantastic BBQ facilities with plenty of shade.
Gold Coast Albert Junior Tennis Club
The Gold Coast Albert Junior Tennis Centre (GCA Tennis) is located on Christine Avenue, Burleigh Waters, offering 11 ITF approved tennis courts that are in a fantastic location close to the beach and shop facilities.
- If you are interested in playing in the teams events but do not have a team please use the individual player draft information to register and the sport convenor will place you in a team.
- All events will be played in a ROUND ROBIN format, thus will be completed in one session. The Committee will allocate events to a morning or afternoon session.
- If you require a partner for any doubles or teams events please indicate accordingly on the entry form.
- Organisers reserve the right to combine age groups and reschedule events if insufficient entries are received.
- Teams Event:
- Female Teams must consist of four females
- Male Teams must consist of four males
- Mixed Teams are comprised of two men and two women
- PPMG Cup teams require a minimum 2 players, maximum 4
- Participants entering in the doubles or teams events must play in the age group of the lowest partner/team member.
- Team organisers are to create a team code when registering and communicate to all players for entries.
- The competition will be presented by the Gold Coast Seniors Tennis Club and is sanctioned by Tennis Queensland.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
The tennis competition will be conducted under the ITF Rule Book
Gold Coast Seniors Tennis Club
Phone: 07 5572 3422
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: (+617) 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise your travel when you’re on the Gold Coast via G:link, bus, train or taxi and view transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.