Dates & Times
Saturday 6 – Friday 12 November 2021: 7:30am – 5:30pm
- Saturday 6 November – Singles
- Sunday 7 November – Ladies’ & Men’s Doubles
- Monday 8 November – Mixed Doubles
- Tuesday 9 November – Combined Age Ladies’ & Men’s Doubles
- Wednesday 10 November – Ladies’ & Men’s Teams
- Thursday 11 November – Mixed Teams
- Friday 12 November – PPMG Cup
Saturday 6 – Sunday 7 November 2021: 7:30am – 5:30pm
- Age is determined as at 31 December 2021
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- Singles: 30-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
- Doubles – Ladies’, Men’s & Mixed: 30+, 40+, 45+, 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+
- Combined Doubles – Ladies’ & Men’s: 60+, 90+, 115+, 130+ (ages added together)
- Teams – Ladies’, Men’s & Mixed: 30+, 45+, 60+
- PPMG Cup – Ladies’ & Men’s teams: 30+, 45+, 60+
- Wheelchair Tennis: Singles and Doubles – Ladies’, Men’s & Mixed: 30+
- Singles $20 per person
- Doubles $15 per person
- Teams $15 per person
Early bird $125 (until 11:59pm AEST 31 August 2021)
Standard $145 (from 1 September 2021)
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
Each competitor is required to pay the Games Fee once and then the Sport Fee for each sport in which they register.
- Thursday 14 October 2021 (11:59pm AEST)
Gold Coast Seniors Tennis Club
The Gold Coast Seniors Tennis Club is located within the Pizzey Park Complex and features nine synthetics grass courts with lighting, a fully equipped clubhouse, a Pro Shop, licensed bar, kitchen, coffee bar, showers and fantastic BBQ facilities with plenty of shade.
Gold Coast Albert Junior Tennis Club
The Gold Coast Albert Junior Tennis Centre (GCA Tennis) is located on Christine Avenue, Burleigh Waters, offering 11 ITF approved tennis courts that are in a fantastic location close to the beach and shop facilities.
- If you are interested in playing in the teams events but do not have a team please use the individual player draft information to register and the sport convenor will place you in a team.
- Alternatively if you would like to find your own team, please use our Sports Bulletin Board to advertise your availability or search for a team looking for players. If your team is short players you can also use the Sports Bulletin Board to advertise for players or look for available individuals.
- All events will be played in a ROUND ROBIN format, thus will be completed in one session. The Committee will allocate events to a morning or afternoon session.
- If you require a partner for any doubles or teams events please indicate accordingly on the entry form.
- Organisers reserve the right to combine age groups and reschedule events if insufficient entries are received.
- Teams Event:
- Female Teams must consist of four females
- Male Teams must consist of four males
- Mixed Teams are comprised of two men and two women
- PPMG Cup teams require a minimum 2 players, maximum 4
- The PPMG Cup is modelled off the newly formed ATP Cup which consists of two singles matches and one doubles match.
- Participants entering in the doubles or teams events must play in the age group of the lowest partner/team member.
- Team organisers are to create a team code when registering and communicate to all players for entries.
- The competition will be presented by the Gold Coast Seniors Tennis Club and is sanctioned by Tennis Queensland.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
The tennis competition will be conducted under the ITF Rule Book
Gold Coast Seniors Tennis Club
Phone: +61 7 5572 3422
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: +61 7 5668 9888
Secure your spot at Asia-Pacific’s biggest and best annual masters games!