Dates & Times
- Wednesday 7 – Saturday 10 November 2018: 8.30am – 3.30pm (warm up 7.30am)
- Age is determined as at 31 December 2018
- Minimum age is 18 years (swimmer must turn 18 by the 12 October 2018 to be eligible to nominate for the event)
- 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95+
Day 1: Wednesday 7 November
Day 2: Thursday 8 November
400m Individual Medley
4 x 50m Mixed Freestyle Relay
4 x 50m Mixed Medley Relay
Day 3: Friday 9 November
200m Individual Medley
4 x 50m Women’s Freestyle Relay
4 x 50m Men’s Freestyle Relay
Day 4: Saturday 10 November
4 x 50m Men’s Medley Relay
4 x 50m Women’s Medley Relay
- You may nominate for up to TWELVE individual events
- Multi Class [MC] Swimmers may nominate under their classification if they wish
- Relay Teams nominate online prior to competition – Late relay nominations can be done on the day
- $65 per person ($55 for current Masters Swimming Australia members and Masters’ swimmers from overseas)
- $3 per relay nomination, per person
- Competitor: Early bird – $120 | Standard – $140
- Non-Playing Official: $85
- Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST) | Account2Account (no fee)
Friday 12 October 2018 (5pm AEST)
Gold Coast Aquatic Centre
Swimming participants will delight in the outstanding facilities at the upgraded Gold Coast Aquatic Centre. Featuring six pools including a 50 metre 10-lane competition pool and an impressive dry land dive training facility, competitors will take advantage of the top-level resources before making way for swimming and diving world records at the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games.
Additional Swimming Information
- Where applicable, a copy of the following scanned documents must be sent to email@example.com:
- Australian competitors must provide masters ID number and club code when prompted upon completing online entry. (All non Masters Swimming Australia members must provide a proof of age via a copy of drivers license or passport)
- Overseas competitors must provide a proof of age (copy of drivers license or passport unless current Masters ID# is provided and approved)
- Entries without appropriate identification will not be accepted.
- You must also produce your Games’ accreditation and photo ID upon entry to the pool.
- Entries without nominated times will be seeded in the slowest heat.
- Relay Teams nominate online prior to competition
- Relay swimmers must have entered at least one (1) individual event and shall not swim for more than one team in each relay event.
- The organisers may assist with the formation of relay teams.
- Combined ages for relay teams are: 72 – 119, 100-119, 120-159, 160-199, 200-239, 240- 279, 280-319, 320-359, 360+
- Current FINA swimsuit rules apply. See www.mastersswimming.org.au under ‘Rules’.
- World records cannot be recognised as per FINA’s rules in respect to multi-sport Games.
- All swimmers can break Pan Pacific Masters Games records – both individual and relays.
- Masters Swimming Queensland members can break Queensland records.
- Masters Swimming Australia members can break National records and their respective State records.
- Multi Class [MC] Swimmers may nominate under their classification if they wish.
- Multi Class swimmers compete in their own right. There will not be separate heats (unless numbers allow for that) for MC swimmers, however, the results will be recognised as MC results with medal awards.
- Non-MC competitors with a medical disability must forward the current Medical Disability Certificate endorsed by a registered medical practitioner. Forms available from the Masters Swimming Australia
- For more information MC Classifications or if you do not have a classification, but would like to be classified please refer to the Multi Class Swimming Information.
- You may nominate for up to TWELVE individual events.
- Download 2018 Swimming – List Of Events to print out events.
- The competition is presented and sanctioned by Masters Swimming Queensland.
View the 2016 swimming Day 1 Results
View the 2016 swimming Day 2 Results
View the 2016 swimming Day 3 Results
View the 2014 Swimming Day 1 results
View the 2014 Swimming Day 2 results
View the 2014 Swimming Day 3 results
View the 2012 Swimming Day 1 Event results
View the 2012 Swimming Day 1 Relay results
View the 2012 Swimming Day 2 Event results
View the 2012 Swimming Day 2 Relay results
View the 2012 Swimming Day 3 Event results
View the 2012 Swimming Day 3 Relay results
Masters Swimming Queensland
Phone: 07 3245 1571
Mobile: 0416 955 011 (office hours)
Facebook: 2018 Pan Pacific Masters Games – Swimming
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
Contact All Sports Travel, our preferred travel provider, for a competitive quote on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Book your travel to your sports with our official transport company Con-X-ion. Book today and receive 5% off!
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.