Dates & Times
- Wednesday 7 – Saturday 10 November 2018: 8.30am – 3.30pm (warm up 7.30am)
- Age is determined as at 31 December 2018
- Minimum age is 18 years (swimmer must turn 18 by the 12 October 2018 to be eligible to nominate for the event)
- 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95+
Day 1: Wednesday 7 November
Day 2: Thursday 8 November
400m Individual Medley
4 x 50m Mixed Freestyle Relay
4 x 50m Mixed Medley Relay
Day 3: Friday 9 November
200m Individual Medley
4 x 50m Women’s Freestyle Relay
4 x 50m Men’s Freestyle Relay
Day 4: Saturday 10 November
4 x 50m Men’s Medley Relay
4 x 50m Women’s Medley Relay
- You may nominate for up to TWELVE individual events
- Multi Class [MC] Swimmers may nominate under their classification if they wish
- Relay Teams nominate online prior to competition – Late relay nominations can be done on the day
- $65 per person ($55 for current Masters Swimming Australia members and Masters’ swimmers from overseas)
- $3 per relay nomination, per person
Games Fee: Competitor: $140
Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
Friday 12 October 2018 (5pm AEST)
Gold Coast Aquatic Centre
Masters Games Swimming participants will be delighted to see the upgraded facilities at Gold Coast Aquatic Centre as a legacy of the City hosting the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games . Noted features include; six pools including a 50 metre 10-lane elite competition pool along with an impressive dry land dive training facility. Participants competing at the Masters Games will be able to take advantage of the Aquatic Centres top-level recovery area and state of the art infrastructure.
Additional Swimming Information
- Where applicable, a copy of the following scanned documents must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Australian competitors must provide masters ID number and club code when prompted upon completing online entry. (All non Masters Swimming Australia members must provide a proof of age via a copy of drivers license or passport)
- Overseas competitors must provide a proof of age (copy of drivers license or passport unless current Masters ID# is provided and approved)
- Entries without appropriate identification will not be accepted.
- You must also produce your Games’ accreditation and photo ID upon entry to the pool.
- Entries without nominated times will be seeded in the slowest heat.
- Relay Teams nominate online prior to competition
- Relay swimmers must have entered at least one (1) individual event and shall not swim for more than one team in each relay event.
- The organisers may assist with the formation of relay teams.
- Combined ages for relay teams are: 72 – 119, 100-119, 120-159, 160-199, 200-239, 240- 279, 280-319, 320-359, 360+
- All swimmers can break Pan Pacific Masters Games records – both individual and relays.
- Masters Swimming Queensland members can break Queensland records.
- Masters Swimming Australia members can break National records and their respective State records.
- Multi Class [MC] Swimmers may nominate under their classification if they wish.
- Multi Class swimmers compete in their own right. There will not be separate heats (unless numbers allow for that) for MC swimmers, however, the results will be recognised as MC results with medal awards.
- Non-MC competitors with a medical disability must forward the current Medical Disability Certificate endorsed by a registered medical practitioner. Forms available from the Masters Swimming Australia
- For more information MC Classifications or if you do not have a classification, but would like to be classified please refer to the Multi Class Swimming Information.
- You may nominate for up to TWELVE individual events.
- Download 2018 Swimming – List Of Events to print out events.
- The competition is presented and sanctioned by Masters Swimming Queensland.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
- Competition will be conducted under current Masters Swimming Australia rules.
- Current FINA swimsuit rules apply. See Masters Swimming Australia under ‘Swimwear Rules’.
View the 2016 swimming Day 1 Results
View the 2016 swimming Day 2 Results
View the 2016 swimming Day 3 Results
View the 2014 Swimming Day 1 results
View the 2014 Swimming Day 2 results
View the 2014 Swimming Day 3 results
View the 2012 Swimming Day 1 Event results
View the 2012 Swimming Day 1 Relay results
View the 2012 Swimming Day 2 Event results
View the 2012 Swimming Day 2 Relay results
View the 2012 Swimming Day 3 Event results
View the 2012 Swimming Day 3 Relay results
Masters Swimming Queensland
Mobile: 0416 955 011 (office hours)
Facebook: 2018 Pan Pacific Masters Games – Swimming
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise transport to your sports and the Games Village with our official transport company Con-X-ion or view the public transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.