- Sunday 15 November 2020
- 1km, 2.5km or 4km (you can only compete in one event)
Race Start Times:
Race registration & numbering from 6:30am (closes 30mins before your event)
- Male 4km: 8am
- Female 4km: 8:10am
- Male 2.5km: 8:20am
- Female 2.5km: 8:30am
- Male 1km: 9:30am
- Female 1km: 9:40am
Presentations scheduled for 11:00am to be held in presentation area in the park.
- Age is determined as at Friday 6 November 2020
- Minimum age for competition is 20 years
- 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90+
Sport Fee: $55 (includes compulsory competition swim cap and high visibility swim vest)
Early bird $125 (until 11:59pm AEST 2 September, 2020)
Standard $145 (from 3 September, 2020)
- Non-Playing Official: $90
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Thursday 15 October 2020 (11:59pm AEST)
Adjacent to its fashionable neighbours Broadbeach and Miami lies the Gold Coast’s coastal town of Mermaid Beach. This relaxed stretch of golden coastline is popular with swimmers and surfers looking to escape the flocks of people. After your swim, relax and celebrate at one of the many cafes or the famous Mermaid Surf Life Saving Club.
- Only well prepared and medically fit swimmers should enter.
- Swimmers must arrive an hour before the start of competition in time to register, be numbered and attend the pre-race briefing.
- All swimmers must wear a competition swim cap and high visibility swim vest supplied by Mermaid Beach AEME S.L.S.C in compliance with SLSQ High Visibility Clothing Policy and SLSQ competition standards.
- Please use the vest sizing chart to determine the correct fitting by the manufacturer.
- Depending on the conditions, the swim may be a beach start or a deep water start.
- Competitors with a medical disability are required to inform organisers when registering for safety purposes.
- The competition is presented by Mermaid Beach AEME Surf Life Saving Club.
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise your travel when you’re on the Gold Coast via G:link, bus, train or taxi and view transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.