SOFTBALL NEW TEAM ENTRIES HAS NOW REACHED CAPACITY!
Dates & Times
- Friday 6 November 2020: 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Saturday 7 – Saturday 14 November 2020: 8am – 5.30pm
- Age is determined as at Thursday 31 December 2020
- Minimum age is 35 years
- 35+ Women – Division 1 – 15
- 35+ Men – Division 1 – 10
- 45 + Women – Division 1 – 3
- 45+ Men – Division 1-3
Sport Fee: $120 per player, per team (you may only play in one team)
- Competitor: Early bird fee $125 (until 11:59pm AEST 2 September, 2020) | Standard fee $145 (from 3 September, 2020)
- Non-Playing Official: $90
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Team entries close: Monday 7 September 2020 (11.59pm AEST) or when capacity is reached.
- Teams must have a minimum of ten payers entered by Monday 7 September 2020 (11.59pm AEST)
- Individuals can still register into existing teams, however, after Friday 9 October 2020 (11.59pm AEST) their names will not be included in the Softball sports program.
- Individual entries into existing teams close: Thursday 5 November 2020 (11.59pm AEST)
Pizzey Park Sporting Complex
Pizzey Park Sporting Complex is one of the most popular open-air sport and recreation precincts on the Gold Coast. The 60-hectare site is located in the beach town of Miami and has been the home of the Gold Coast Softball Association since 1981.
Coplick Family Sports Park
Set in a tranquil, rural setting ‘Coplicks’ is today a major sporting asset for Gold Coast’s southern suburbs, also home to the Tallebudgera Valley Soccer Club and the Twin City Baseball Club, in the southern sections of the park.
- The softball team planning guide will assist team managers collate the necessary information and fees to register the minimum requirement of 6 players.
- It is COMPULSORY for each team to provide an accredited umpire to compete in the competition. Teams that fail to register an umpire will incur a fee outlined in PPMG by-laws (available soon).
- To guarantee your teams nomination and inclusion in the capped team numbers, each team is required to register and make full payment for a minimum of 6 players. Only teams who meet this requirement will be confirmed as participating in the event.
- Each team will need to have 10 players registered by Monday 7 September 2020 in order to be included in the competition draw.
- Players may only play for one team.
- Pitcher’s for your team must be nominated prior to Monday 7 September 2020 upon registering or by contacting the softball Sport Convenor (details below).
- Additional ‘Non-Playing Officials’ (e.g. manager, coach, scorer) who wish to be included in the official team list and be eligible for a medal must register as a Non-Playing Official.
- Grades may be amalgamated at the softball organiser’s discretion depending on the number of entries received in each grade.
- Due to safety concerns, under no circumstances may glass be brought into Pizzey Park or Coplick Family Sports Park at any time. If you are found with glass or bottles penalties will apply, no exceptions.
- While not compulsory, shirt numbers are preferred. Number can appear on either the sleeve or the back of playing shirts.
- Close of entry date will be strictly adhered to due to limitation of team numbers.
- The competition is presented by the Gold Coast Softball Association.
View the 2018 softball results
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
The softball competition has now reached capacity for new teams. To join the wait list, please enter your details on the below link:
(NOTE: any teams currently pending in the registration system will be automatically added to the wait list)
For players wanting to join existing teams, please click the below link:
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise your travel when you’re on the Gold Coast via G:link, bus, train or taxi and view transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.