Dates & Times
- Friday 2 – Saturday 10 November 2018: 7:00am – 5:30pm daily
- Age is determined as at 31 December 2018
- Minimum age is 35 years
- Division 1 – 35+ (Men & Women) – A-Grade, B-Grade, C-Grade, D-Grade and E-Grade
- Division 2 – 45+ (Men & Women) – A-Grade, B-Grade and C-Grade
Sport Fee: $110 per player (you may only play in one team)
- Competitor: $140
- Non-Playing Official: $85
Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Entries now closed!
Pizzey Park Sporting Complex
Pizzey Park Sporting Complex is one of the most popular open-air sport and recreation precincts on the Gold Coast. The 60-hectare site is located in the beach town of Miami and has been the home of the Gold Coast Softball Association since 1981.
Robina Common is a family-oriented parkland featuring premium softball fields, playgrounds, basketball courts and an abundance of shade for friends and family.
Additional Softball Information
- The softball team planning guide will assist team managers collate the necessary information and fees to register the minimum requirement of 6 players.
- It is COMPULSORY for each team to provide an accredited umpire to compete in the competition. Teams that fail to register an umpire will incur a fee outlined in PPMG by-laws.
- To guarantee your teams nomination and inclusion in the capped team numbers, each team is required to register and make full payment for a minimum of 6 players. Only teams who meet this requirement will be confirmed as participating in the event.
- Each team will need to have 10 players registered by Thursday 30 October 2018 in order to be included in the competition draw.
- Players may only play for one team.
- Pitcher’s for your team must be nominated prior to Monday 3 September, 2018 upon registering or by contacting the softball Sport Convenor (details below).
- Additional ‘Non-Playing Officials’ (e.g. manager, coach, scorer) who wish to be included in the official team list and be eligible for a medal must register as a Non-Playing Official.
- Grades may be amalgamated at the softball organiser’s discretion depending on the number of entries received in each grade.
- Due to safety concerns, under no circumstances may glass be brought into Pizzey Park or Robina Common at any time. If you are found with glass or bottles penalties will apply, no exceptions.
- While not compulsory, shirt numbers are preferred. Number can appear on either the sleeve or the back of playing shirts.
- Close of entry date will be strictly adhered to due to limitation of team numbers.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise transport to your sports and the Games Village with our official transport company Con-X-ion or view the public transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.