Dates & Times
- Practice: Thursday 8 November 2018: 12noon – 5pm
- Competition: Thursday 8 – Sunday 11 November 2018: All competition days commence at 9am
- Age is determined as at Sunday 4 November 2018
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- 30-39, 40-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-79, 80+
- Thursday 8 November 2018 OLYMPIC TRAP – 1 Event
- Friday 9 November 2018 SKEET – 2 Events:
- 1) 50T Gold Coast Skeet Championship
- 2) 50T Pan Pac Masters Skeet Championship
- Saturday 10 November 2018 TRAP – 2 Events:
- 1) 50T Pan Pac Masters Double Barrel Classic
- 2) 50T Gold Coast Points Championship
- Sunday 11 November 2018 SPORTING – 2 Events:
- 1) 50T Gold Coast Sporting Championship
- 2) 50T Masters Sporting Championship
Sport Fee: $25 per event entered
Games Fee: Competitor: Early bird – $120 | Standard – $140
Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Thursday 8 November 2018 (5pm AEST)
Gold Coast Clay Target Club
The Gold Coast Clay Target Club features a comfortable club house, full catering kitchen, bar facilities and a wide veranda suitable for family, friends and spectators. The club also provides participants with powered camp sites, hot showers and amenities free of charge.
Additional Shooting – Clay Target Information
- Two x 50 target events will be shot each day for Skeet, Trap & Sporting.
- One x 50 target event plus finals will be shot for Olympic Trap.
- Presentation of gold, silver and bronze placegetter medals will be based on shooting grade and age category for each event.
- Grades will be confirmed by the Gold Coast Clay Target Club (GCCTC) and the Australian Clay Target Association (ACTA). Grade percentages will be applied to overseas visitors.
- Participants are required to present their handicap card to the organisers on their first day of competition.
- Standard fluoro orange targets will be used for Trap, Skeet and Olympic Trap, targets in a variety of colours and sizes will be used for Sporting.
- Three team members from the same visiting club may enter a combined score to compete in the Team Challenge for each discipline. Members must enter according to their club of affiliation. Teams must be nominated prior to the commencement of competition each day.
- Participants must hold a current Australian firearms licence to be permitted to shoot. International visitors must obtain a visitor’s firearms licence from the Queensland Weapons Branch.
- Participants must produce their current licence to be permitted to shoot.
- Participants will be required to record their attendances in the Range register daily.
- International participants can obtain information on importing firearms and download the necessary application forms from the Queensland Police website
- A comprehensive range of ammunition will be available at the club.
- The Gold Coast Clay Target Club has a limited number of shotguns available for hire.
- Meals and refreshments can be purchased at the Club on competition days.
- Powered camp sites, hot showers and amenities are available at the Gold Coast Clay Target Club free of charge to participants.
View the 2016 Shooting – Clay Target Results
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 988
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
Contact All Sports Travel, our preferred travel provider, for a competitive quote on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Book your travel to your sports with our official transport company Con-X-ion. Book today and receive 5% off!
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.