Dates & Times
- Wednesday 11 – Friday 13 November 2020: 3pm – 9pm daily
- Saturday 14 November 2020: 12pm – 4pm (Finals)
- Age is determined as at Thursday 31 December 2020 by the youngest player in the team
- Minimum age for competition is 35 years
Sport Fee: $90 per player, per team
Early bird $125 (until 11:59pm AEST 2 September, 2020)
Standard $145 (from 3 September, 2020)
- Non-Playing Official: $90
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Team entries close: Thursday 15 October 2020 (11.59pm AEST)
- Individual entries into existing teams close: Wednesday 11 November 2020 (5pm AEST)
Firth Park Sports Complex
With five hectares of groomed and lush sporting fields, a thriving clubhouse, a playground and skate park, the Firth Park Sports Complex has ample parking and is a fantastic location for rugby league players and their families.
BYO Alcohol and BBQ will not be permitted at this event.
- The rugby league team planning guide will assist team managers collate the necessary information and fees to register the minimum requirement of 5 players.
- To guarantee your team’s nomination, each team is required to register and make full payment for a minimum of 5 players. Only teams who meet this requirement will be confirmed as participating in the event.
- The competition format will be 13-a-side.
- 35+ Competitive will be conducted under International Rugby League rules with slight modifications to make it safer for master’s participants.
- 35+ Social division will be conducted under International Masters Rugby League rules. Players 45-49 can wear red shorts and players 50+ can wear yellow shorts with different rules applying to these players.
- Team Managers and Team Captains MUST attend a COMPULSORY competition briefing on Wednesday 11 November 2020 at 1pm. A team may be prohibited from taking the field until a team official and player has been briefed by competition management.
- Teams MUST register a minimum of 25 players (to allow for injuries and still have a full team with reserves). There is no limit to the number of players that can be registered in a team.
- However, a maximum of 20 players can be listed on the team sheet for each game.
- Players will need to play a minimum number of pool games to qualify for the finals.
- ALL players MUST attend the Check in Centre to collect PPMG accreditation pass prior to playing in the competition. All players must produce photo ID along with PPMG accreditation pass when registering themselves before each game.
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
Have you tried beach 5s rugby? It’s an exciting, new hybrid game combining the rules of rugby league, rugby union and touch. Add this new sport to your program in 2020! Click the image below to find out more information.
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise your travel when you’re on the Gold Coast via G:link, bus, train or taxi and view transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.