Dates & Times
- Wednesday 7 – Friday 9 November: 3pm – 10pm daily
- Saturday 10 November: 12pm – 6pm (Finals)
- Age is determined as at 1 November 2018 by the youngest player in the team
- Minimum age for competition is 35 years
Sport Fee: $85 per person, per team
- Competitor: $140
- Non-Playing Official: $85
Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Team entries close: Friday 12 October 2018 (5pm AEST)
- Individual entries into existing teams close: Wednesday 7 November 2018 (5pm AEST)
Mudgeeraba Junior Rugby League Club
With five hectares of groomed and lush sporting fields, a thriving clubhouse, a playground and skate park, the Firth Park Sports Complex has ample parking and is a fantastic location for rugby league players and their families.
Additional Rugby League Information
- The rugby league team planning guide will assist team managers collate the necessary information and fees to register the minimum requirement of 5 players.
- To guarantee your team’s nomination, each team is required to register and make full payment for a minimum of 5 players. Only teams who meet this requirement will be confirmed as participating in the event.
- All players must produce photo ID along with PPMG accreditation pass when registering themselves before each games play. ALL players MUST attend the Check in Centre to collect PPMG accreditation pass prior to playing in the competition.
- Team Managers and Team Captains MUST attend a COMPULSORY competition briefing on Wednesday 7 November 2018 at 1pm. A team may be prohibited from taking the field until a team official and player has been briefed by competition management.
- The competition format will be 13-a-side.
- Teams MUST register a minimum of 25 players (to allow for injuries and still have a full team with reserves). There is no limit to the number of players that can be registered in a team.
- However, a maximum of 20 players can be listed on the team sheet for each game.
- Players will need to play a minimum number of pool games to qualify for the finals.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
- Competition will be conducted under the International Rugby League Laws Of The Game with the following PPMG Rugby League – By-Laws.
- Any protests will be conducted in accordance with Judiciary & Appeals Process.
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise transport to your sports and the Games Village with our official transport company Con-X-ion or view the public transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.