Dates & Times
- Wednesday 7 – Friday 9 November: 3pm – 10pm daily
- Saturday 10 November: 12pm – 6pm (Finals)
- Age is determined as at 1 November 2018 by the youngest player in the team
- Minimum age for competition is 35 years
Sport Fee: $85 per person, per team
- Competitor: Early bird – $120 | Standard – $140
- Non-Playing Official: $85
- Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST) | Account2Account (no fee)
- Team entries close: Friday 12 October 2018 (5pm AEST)
- Individual entries into existing teams close: Wednesday 7 November 2018 (5pm AEST)
Mudgeeraba Junior Rugby League Club
With five hectares of groomed and lush sporting fields, a thriving clubhouse, a playground and skate park, the Firth Park Sports Complex has ample parking and is a fantastic location for rugby league players and their families.
Additional Rugby League Information
- The rugby league team planning guide will assist team managers collate the necessary information and fees to register the minimum requirement of 5 players.
- To guarantee your team’s nomination, each team is required to register and make full payment for a minimum of 5 players. Only teams who meet this requirement will be confirmed as participating in the event.
- The competition format will be 13-a-side.
- Teams MUST register a minimum of 22 players (to allow for injuries and still have a full team with reserves). There is no limit to the number of players that can be registered in a team.
- However, a maximum of 20 players can be listed on the team sheet for each game.
- Players will need to play a minimum number of pool games to qualify for the finals.
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
Contact All Sports Travel, our preferred travel provider, for a competitive quote on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Book your travel to your sports with our official transport company Con-X-ion. Book today and receive 5% off!
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.