Dates & Times
- Saturday 6 November – Monday 8 November 2021, 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Age is determined as at 31 December 2021
- Minimum age for competition is 19 years
- Singles and Doubles: 19+, 25+, 35+, 45+, 55+, 65+, 75+
- Singles (Age)
- Singles (Open)
- Women’s, Men’s & Mixed Doubles (Age)
- Women’s, Men’s & Mixed Doubles (Open)
- Mixed Teams (Open)
- Level 2.5 and below
- 2.6 – 3.0
- 3.1 – 3.5
- 3.6 – 5.0
$30 for initial event, $10 for additional events
Early bird $125 (until 11:59pm AEST 31 August 2021)
Standard $145 (from 1 September 2021)
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
Each competitor is required to pay the Games Fee once and then the Sport Fee for each sport in which they register.
- Monday 1 November 2021 (11:59pm AEST)
Gold Coast Pickleball Association is very excited to have secured a long term agreement to establish eight permanently lined outdoor pickleball courts on this outstanding site. The courts are conveniently located adjacent to the M1 highway and opposite the Currumbin RSL (the best little club in the world). We have parking for approx. 160 cars at the site.
- Players are guaranteed to play at least 3 matches per event entered.
- Players may enter both men’s and mixed doubles or women’s and mixed doubles.
- Players may also enter the Open singles and doubles events in addition to their age singles and doubles.
- The mixed teams event is for four players (any grade but each team must have at least one male and one female player). You must designate your number 1 through to number 4 players to the Sport Convenor via email by the entries close date.
- The mixed teams event may be graded into more than one division depending on nominations received.
- All other competitions and divisions may be combined depending on entries received.
- All matches will be to 15, win by 2 with exception of gold medal matches which will be to 21, win by 2
- Competition will be conducted in accordance with the International Federation of Pickleball (IFP) rules
- The competition is presented by the Gold Coast Pickleball Association on behalf of Pickleball Queensland and sanctioned by Pickleball Australia
Gold Coast Pickleball Association
Mike Newell / Geoff Thomas
Phone: Mike +61 420 549 403; Geoff +61 438 118 899
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: +61 7 5668 9888
Secure your spot at Asia-Pacific’s biggest and best annual masters games!