Dates & Times
- Saturday 10 – Sunday 11 November: 7am – 5pm daily
- Age is determined as at 2 November 2018 by the youngest paddler in the crew
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
For Individual Races (OC1, V1, OC2)
- Men: 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+
- Women: 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+
- Mixed: 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+
For Team Boats and Relay Races
- OC6 – 200+, 250+, 300+
- OC1/V1 Relays – 90+, 120+, 150+
- OC2 Relays – 180+, 240+, 300+
- V12 Mixed – 400+, 500+, 600+
Saturday 10 November
- 12km Iron Race – OC6
- 9km Team Relay – OC1/V1
- 6km Team Relay – OC2
- Fly the Ama – OC6
Sunday 11 November
- 6km Iron Race – OC6
- 6km Iron Race – OC1/OC2/V1
- 6km Team Relay – OC1/OC2/V1
- 6km Iron – V12
Gold Coast Outrigger Canoe Club
The Gold Coast’s spectacular network of waterways will provide a stunning environment for participants in seven sports at this year’s Pan Pacific Masters Games. Known as a beautiful expanse of easily accessible calm water, the Broadwater is a popular spot for water enthusiasts, making it the ideal location for the outrigger canoeing, ski and stand up paddling competitions.
Sport Fee: $40 per person (unlimited divisions)
Games Fee: Competitor: Early bird – $120 | Standard – $140
Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Team entries close: Friday 2 November 2018 (5pm AEST)
- Individual entries into existing teams close: Wednesday 7 November 2018 (5pm AEST)
- A crew may consist of no more than 10 members.
- If you are interested in participating in Outrigger Canoeing but do not have a team please enter the SPARE PANPACS teams with the pin 1234 and the sport convener will place you in a team.
- A final crew list for all OC6 (6 people) and OC2 (2 people) races must be submitted to the Outrigger organiser Tonia Doyle via the email address below no later than Friday 2 November 2018.
- Some events will be run simultaneously so participants must choose which events they will be racing (eg. a participant may only compete in one of the following: OC1, OC2, or V1 in the 6km Iron Race on Sunday). Please see the combined schedule to ensure you have no clashes.
- There will be canoes available to Interstate and International crews – please apply via the organiser’s email address below.
- Participants must register at the Games Village prior to competing.
- Races will consist of a maximum of six paddlers for OC6, and two paddler for OC2 races.
- The 6km relay will consist of teams of six. Three OC2 crews will each complete one lap of a 2km course.
- The mixed OC6 division must be a 50/50 split – three female and three male paddlers (or never more male than female).
- The regatta is presented by the Gold Coast Outrigger Canoe Club.
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
Contact All Sports Travel, our preferred travel provider, for a competitive quote on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Book your transport to your sports and the Games Village with our official transport company Con-X-ion or view the public transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.