- Friday 2 November – Sunday 11 November 2018
- Pairs – Men’s, Ladies’ & Mixed
- Triples – Mixed
- Fours – Mixed
Friday – 2 November 2018
- 1pm – 5.40pm – Mixed Pairs (1st Fill)
- 6pm – Welcome Function
Saturday – 3 November 2018
- 8.30am – 1.10pm – Mixed Pairs (2nd fill)
- 1.20pm – 6.00pm – Mixed Pairs (3rd fill)
Sunday – 4 November 2018
- 8.30am – 6.00pm – Mixed Pairs
Monday – 5 November 2018
- 9.00am – 4.40pm – Mixed Fours
Tuesday – 6 November 2018
- 8.30am – 1.10pm – Mixed Fours
- 8:30am – 1.10pm – Men’s Pairs (1st fill)
- 1.30pm – Melbourne Cup Lunch
Wednesday – 7 November 2018
- 8.30am – 4.10pm – Ladies Pairs
- 12.30pm – 5.10pm – Men’s Pairs (2nd fill)
Thursday – 8 November 2018
- 8.30am – 6.00pm – Men’s Pairs
Friday – 9 November 2018
- 8.30am – 1.10pm – Ladies Pairs
Saturday – 10 November 2018
- 8.30am – 1.10pm – Mixed Triples
Sunday – 11 November 2018
- 8.50am – 4.10pm – Mixed Triples
Southport Bowls Club
Southport Bowls Club was established in 1914 and is the oldest bowls club on the Gold Coast. The club has three pristine grass greens and is home to the Australian Open. The club is located close to the famous Broadwater and boasts a friendly atmosphere for an enjoyable competition.
- Age is determined as at 2 November 2018
- Minimum age for competition is 35 years
Sport Fee: $25.00 per person per event
Games Fee: Competitor: $140
Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
Friday 5 October 2018 (5pm AEST)
Additional Lawn Bowls Information
- All bowlers must be a financial playing member of a Bowls Club.
- The first two games for each division will be qualifying. You will then be put into sections for the remaining games.
- Participants competing in the men’s and/or mixed pairs are required to indicate their fill preference.
- Men playing in Mixed Fours CANNOT enter Men’s Pairs 1st fill.
- Players from the same team in Pairs or Fours may ‘tag’ for different games, if playing in the Triples.
- There will be two/three games per day of 15 ends for pairs or fours and 18 ends for triples, or 2 hours 10 mins max per game.
- Organisers reserve the right to alter the conditions of play.
- The competition is presented by Southport Bowls Club.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise transport to your sports and the Games Village with our official transport company Con-X-ion or view the public transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.