Dates & Times
- Monday 9 – Tuesday 10 November 2020: 8am – 4pm* daily
Weigh in will open 45 minutes prior to competition
*Time subject to change
- Age is determined as at Monday 9 November 2020
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90+
- Monday 9 November:
- Tuesday 10 November:
- 1 minute
Sport Fee: $55 per person (includes all events)
Early bird $125 (until 11:59pm AEST 2 September, 2020)
Standard $145 (from 3 September, 2020)
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Monday 26 October 2020
Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre
Only 500 metres from the white sands of Broadbeach, the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre is Australia’s largest regional convention centre.
- Concept 2 Indoor Rowers will be used. Competitors may use the resistance level of their choice, but this cannot be changed during the race.
- Please do not touch, connect or plug ANY device into the rowing machine monitors.
- Lightweight event weight limits: Male 75kgs or less, Female 61.5kgs or less.
- Lightweight competitors are required to weigh in at least half an hour before their first scheduled race. You will be required to weigh in only once on each day of competition. Competitors failing the weight limit will be transferred into open category.
- Multiple categories may be in the same race however medals will be awarded based on each separate category.
- Separate race categories will be differentiated on the screen by different colours of ‘boats’.
- You will see the competitors in your race on your rowing machine monitor. Athletes are advised NOT to look at the spectators screen.
- Medals will be presented after each event.
- Race replays and split data will be available online after the indoor rowing event for you to review your performance and all results will be sent to Concept2 by Monday 16 November, 2020.
- Participants are permitted to use anti-slip pads or seat belts.
- An end of competition free 2000m team event, four rowers per team, will be held at the completion of the 1 minute event. Team entry nominations will be accepted between 9:00am and 11:30am on Tuesday 10 November 2020. Teams will be created at random by the sport convenor. No special requests will be granted.
- If you are aiming to break an Australian or World Indoor Rowing record please contact email@example.com prior to the event.
- World Rankings can be achieved in all events. View the Online World Rankings.
- Australian records can be set in the 100m, 500m, 1000m and 2000m. View the Australian Indoor Rowing records.
- World records can be set in the 1minute, 100m, 500m, 1000m and 2000m. View the World Indoor Rowing records.
- Please stay on your machine until all competitors have finished the race.
- Warm-up machines will be available. Please give priority to those in the next race.
Indoor Rowing Enquiries
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise your travel when you’re on the Gold Coast via G:link, bus, train or taxi and view transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.