Dates & Times
- Sunday 4 – Friday 9 November: 8am – 7pm
- Saturday 10 November: 8am – 2pm
- Age is determined as at 31 December 2018 by the youngest player in the team
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- Women: 30+, 35+, 40+, 45+, 50+, 55+, 60+
- Men: 30+, 40+, 50+
Sport Fee: $100 per person, per team
- Competitor: Early bird – $120 | Standard – $140
- Non-Playing Official: $85
Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Team entries close: Friday 28 September 2018 (5pm AEST)
- Individual entries into existing teams close: Tuesday 23 October 2018 (5pm AEST)
Gold Coast Hockey Centre
A Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games venue, the Gold Coast Hockey Centre boasts world-class facilities including two all-weather synthetic pitches and will seating for 5,000 spectators.
Additional Hockey Information
- The hockey team planning guide will assist team managers collate the necessary information and fees to register the minimum requirement of 5 players.
- To guarantee your teams nomination each team is required to register and make full payment for a minimum of 5 players. Only teams who meet this requirement will be confirmed as participating in the event.
- Age groups may be amalgamated depending on entries received
- Each team organiser will be contacted by Hockey organisers to confirm competition details – email and two phone numbers to be provided
- Teams are required to provide an accredited umpire. It is preferred that your umpire is non-playing. You are responsible for organising your own umpire. GCHA will NOT be organising umpires for you. GCHA will provide local umpires ONLY for Gold/Silver/Bronze games.
- Teams must have a minimum of seven and a maximum of 16 players entered by Sunday 30 September 2018. Individual entries will still be accepted after this date until Tuesday 23 October 2018.
- The competition is presented by Gold Coast Hockey Association and is sanctioned by the Oceania Hockey Federation and Hockey Queensland.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise transport to your sports and the Games Village with our official transport company Con-X-ion or view the public transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.