Dates & Times
- Sunday 4 – Friday 9 November: 8am – 7pm
- Saturday 10 November: 8am – 2pm
- Age is determined as at 31 December 2018 by the youngest player in the team
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- Women: 30+, 35+, 40+, 45+, 50+, 55+, 60+
- Men: 30+, 40+, 50+
Sport Fee: $100 per person, per team
- Competitor: Early bird – $120 | Standard – $140
- Non-Playing Official: $85
Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Team entries close: Friday 28 September 2018 (5pm AEST)
- Individual entries into existing teams close: Tuesday 23 October 2018 (5pm AEST)
Gold Coast Hockey Centre
A Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games venue, the Gold Coast Hockey Centre boasts world-class facilities including two all-weather synthetic pitches and will seating for 5,000 spectators.
Additional Hockey Information
- The hockey team planning guide will assist team managers collate the necessary information and fees to register the minimum requirement of 5 players.
- To guarantee your teams nomination each team is required to register and make full payment for a minimum of 5 players. Only teams who meet this requirement will be confirmed as participating in the event.
- Age groups may be amalgamated depending on entries received
- Each team organiser will be contacted by Hockey organisers to confirm competition details – email and two phone numbers to be provided
- Teams are required to provide an accredited umpire. It is preferred that your umpire is non-playing. You are responsible for organising your own umpire. GCHA will NOT be organising umpires for you. GCHA will provide local umpires ONLY for Gold/Silver/Bronze games.
- Teams must have a minimum of seven and a maximum of 16 players entered by Sunday 30 September 2018. Individual entries will still be accepted after this date until Tuesday 23 October 2018.
- The competition is presented by Gold Coast Hockey Association and is sanctioned by the Oceania Hockey Federation and Hockey Queensland.
Rules & Judiciary Pricedures
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
Contact All Sports Travel, our preferred travel provider, for a competitive quote on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Book your transport to your sports and the Games Village with our official transport company Con-X-ion or view the public transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.