Dates & Times
- Saturday 10 – Sunday 11 November: 8am – 4pm daily
- Age is determined as at 2 November 2018
- Minimum age for competition is 35 years
- 35 – 49, 50 – 59, 60+ and 70+
|Saturday 10 November||Preliminary||35 – 49||Horse||1.1 & 1.2|
|Preliminary||50 – 59||Horse||1.1 & 1.2|
|Preliminary||60+||Horse||1.1 & 1.2|
|Preliminary||70+||Horse||1.1 & 1.2|
|Preliminary||35+||Pony||1.1 & 1.2|
|Sunday 11 November||Novice||35 – 49||Horse||2.1 & 2.2|
|Novice||50 – 59||Horse||2.1 & 2.2|
|Novice||60+||Horse||2.1 & 2.2|
|Novice||70+||Horse||2.1 & 2.2|
|Novice||35+||Pony||2.1 & 2.2|
|Saturday 10 November||Elementary||35 – 49||Horse||3.1 & 3.2|
|Elementary||50 – 59||Horse||3.1 & 3.2|
|Elementary||60+||Horse||3.1 & 3.2|
|Elementary||70+||Horse||3.1 & 3.2|
|Elementary||35+||Pony||3.1 & 3.2|
|Advanced||35+||All||5.1 & 5.2|
|Sunday 11 November||Medium||35+||All||4.1 & 4.2|
|Small Tour||35+||All||PSG & Inter 1|
|Inter 1 Freestyle||35+||All||Freestyle|
- Preliminary, Novice, Elementary, Medium, Advanced and Small Tour: $40 per horse per level (includes two tests per level)
- Freestyle: $20 per horse per class (includes one test per horse)
- Admin/Ground fee: $20 per rider
Games Fee: Competitor: Early bird – $120 | Standard – $140
Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Friday 12 October 2018 (5pm AEST)
Mudgeeraba Pony and Hack Club
Mudgeeraba is located on the fringes of the Gold Coast at the foot of the hinterland. The suburb’s Pony and Hack Club has been an integral part of the community with a long standing reputation of excellence in equine tradition and comradery amongst its members.
- Horse must be ridden at its graded level.
- Riders can ride more than one horse in any class.
- Riders are permitted to ride the same horse over two consecutive levels.
- Riders may ride a maximum of three horses in the competition over any level.
- Riders participating in Freestyle must supply their own music.
- A free meet & greet BBQ will be held on Friday 9th November from approximately 6.30pm
- Yards for horse/s are available. Please contact the sport convenor for booking details.
- Camping is available on site. Please contact the sport convenor for booking details.
- Stallions must display a Green Stallion Disc at all times.
- If you wish to bring a dog, they must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Please check the Equestrian Gold Coast Club website for competition weather updates etc.
- Feed suppliers are to be advised with the competition draw.
- The farrier will be advised with the release of the competition draw.
- Should your horse require veterinary assistance the assigned vet will be advised with the competition draw.
- Gold Coast Horseland Contact details will be made available with the competition draw.
- Draw will be issued 14 days prior to competition.
- All entries must supply the name and contact details of a helper for pencilling, gear check or running.
- The competition is presented by Nerang & District Equestrian Club with support from Equestrian Queensland.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
- Competition rules: Equestrian Australia Rules
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
Contact All Sports Travel, our preferred travel provider, for a competitive quote on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Book your travel to your sports with our official transport company Con-X-ion. Book today and receive 5% off!
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.