Dates & Times
- Saturday 10 – Sunday 11 November: 8am – 4pm daily
- Age is determined as at 2 November 2018
- Minimum age for competition is 35 years
- 35 – 49, 50 – 59, 60+ and 70+
|Saturday 10 November||Preliminary||35 – 49||Horse||1.1 & 1.2|
|Preliminary||50 – 59||Horse||1.1 & 1.2|
|Preliminary||60+||Horse||1.1 & 1.2|
|Preliminary||70+||Horse||1.1 & 1.2|
|Preliminary||35+||Pony||1.1 & 1.2|
|Sunday 11 November||Novice||35 – 49||Horse||2.1 & 2.2|
|Novice||50 – 59||Horse||2.1 & 2.2|
|Novice||60+||Horse||2.1 & 2.2|
|Novice||70+||Horse||2.1 & 2.2|
|Novice||35+||Pony||2.1 & 2.2|
|Saturday 10 November||Elementary||35 – 49||Horse||3.1 & 3.2|
|Elementary||50 – 59||Horse||3.1 & 3.2|
|Elementary||60+||Horse||3.1 & 3.2|
|Elementary||70+||Horse||3.1 & 3.2|
|Elementary||35+||Pony||3.1 & 3.2|
|Advanced||35+||All||5.1 & 5.2|
|Sunday 11 November||Medium||35+||All||4.1 & 4.2|
|Small Tour||35+||All||PSG & Inter 1|
|Inter 1 Freestyle||35+||All||Freestyle|
- Preliminary, Novice, Elementary, Medium, Advanced and Small Tour: $40 per horse per level (includes two tests per level)
- Freestyle: $20 per horse per class (includes one test per horse)
- Admin/Ground fee: $20 per rider
Games Fee: Competitor: $140
Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Entries are now closed.
Southport Pony and Hack Club
The Southport Pony & Hack Club, established in 1955, is located on the outskirts of Southport on the G:link line. The club has been an integral part of the community with a long standing reputation of excellence in equine tradition and comradery amongst its members.
- Horse must be ridden at its graded level.
- Riders can ride more than one horse in any class.
- Riders are permitted to ride the same horse over two consecutive levels.
- Riders may ride a maximum of three horses in the competition over any level.
- Riders participating in Freestyle must supply their own music.
- A free meet & greet BBQ will be held on Friday 9th November from approximately 6.30pm
- Stables for horse/s are available. Please click here to book.
- Camping is available on site for $20/night. Please click here to book.
- Stallions must display a Green Stallion Disc at all times.
- If you wish to bring a dog, they must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Please check the Equestrian Gold Coast Club website for competition weather updates etc.
- Feed suppliers are to be advised with the competition draw.
- The farrier will be advised with the release of the competition draw.
- Should your horse require veterinary assistance the assigned vet will be advised with the competition draw.
- Gold Coast Horseland Contact details will be made available with the competition draw.
- Draw will be issued 14 days prior to competition.
- All entries must supply the name and contact details of a helper for pencilling, gear check or running.
- The competition is presented by Nerang & District Equestrian Club with support from Equestrian Queensland.
- Weekend Equestrian Gold Coast Club membership is required if you are not already a member or a registered EA member. Click here to purchase.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
- Competition rules: Equestrian Australia Rules
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise transport to your sports and the Games Village with our official transport company Con-X-ion or view the public transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.