Dates & Times
- Saturday 14 – Sunday 15 November 2020: 8am – 4pm daily
- Age is determined as at Friday 6 November 2020
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- 30-39, 40 -49, 50-59, 60-69 and 70+
|Saturday 14 November||Preliminary||30 – 39||Horse||1a & 1b|
|Preliminary||40 – 49||Horse||1a & 1b|
|Preliminary||50 – 59||Horse||1a & 1b|
|Preliminary||60 – 69||Horse||1a & 1b|
|Preliminary||70+||Horse||1a & 1b|
|Preliminary||30+||Pony||1a & 1b|
|Elementary||30 – 39||Horse||3a & 3b|
|Elementary||40 – 49||Horse||3a & 3b|
|Elementary||50 – 59||Horse||3a & 3b|
|Elementary||60 – 69||Horse||3a & 3b|
|Elementary||70+||Horse||3a & 3b|
|Elementary||30+||Pony||3a & 3b|
|Advanced||30+||All||5a & 5b|
|Small Tour||30+||All||Prix St George|
|Big Tour||30+||All||Inter 2|
|Sunday 15 November||Novice||30 – 39||Horse||2a & 2b|
|Novice||40 – 49||Horse||2a & 2b|
|Novice||50 – 59||Horse||2a & 2b|
|Novice||60 – 69||Horse||2a & 2b|
|Novice||70+||Horse||2a & 2b|
|Novice||30+||Pony||2a & 2b|
|Medium||30+||All||4a & 4b|
|Small Tour||30+||All||Inter 1|
|Big Tour||30+||All||Grand Prix|
- Preliminary, Novice, Elementary, Medium, Advanced, Small Tour and Big Tour: $40 per horse per level (includes two tests per level)
- Freestyle: $30 per horse per class (includes one test per horse) + $50 refundable bond (refunded post event on the proviso that you turn up to ride)
- Admin/Ground fee: $20 per rider
Early bird $125 (until 11:59pm AEST 2 September, 2020)
Standard $145 (from 3 September, 2020)
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Friday 16 October 2020 (11:59pm AEST)
Southport Pony and Hack Club
The Southport Pony & Hack Club, established in 1955, is located on the outskirts of Southport on the G:link line. The club has been an integral part of the community with a long standing reputation of excellence in equine tradition and comradery amongst its members.
- Horse must be ridden at its graded level.
- Riders can ride more than one horse in any class.
- Riders are permitted to ride the same horse over two consecutive levels.
- Riders may ride a maximum of three horses in the competition over any level / up to two horses per rider per day.
- All Freestyle riders will be charged a $50.00 bond upon registration that will be refunded post event on the proviso that you turn up to ride.
- Riders participating in Freestyle must supply their own music and are encouraged to do a sound check on Friday, available from 3.00pm till 5.00pm.
- Arena familiarisation available on Friday from 3.00 – 5.00pm (indoor arena only)
- A free meet & greet BBQ will be held on Friday 13 November from approximately 6.30pm
- Stables for horse/s are available for $20 per day (day only) or $30 per day (including night) – bookings to be made by emailing sport convenor. Payments made at venue.
- Camping is available on site for $15/night. – bookings to be made by emailing sport convenor. Payments made at venue.
- Stallions must display a Green Stallion Disc at all times.
- If you wish to bring a dog, they must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Please check the Equestrian Gold Coast Club website for competition weather updates etc.
- Feed suppliers are to be advised with the competition draw.
- The farrier will be advised with the release of the competition draw.
- Should your horse require veterinary assistance the assigned vet will be advised with the competition draw.
- Draw will be issued 14 days prior to competition.
- All entries must supply the name and contact details of a helper to assist with pencilling, sheetrunning, gear check, set-up and pull-down. A $40 fee will be applied for any riders who do not supply a helper.
- The competition is presented by Equestrian Gold Coast Club with support from Equestrian Queensland.
- All entrants must be Equestrian Australia members.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
- Competition rules: Equestrian Australia Rules
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise your travel when you’re on the Gold Coast via G:link, bus, train or taxi and view transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.