Dates & Times
- Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 November 2020: 8am – 4pm daily
- Age is determined as at Saturday 7 November 2020
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- Average age of team members determines the age group
- Classic (Pre ’78) – team of 2 or 3
- Post Classic (Pre ’90) – team of 2 or 3
- Post Classic (Pre ’85) – team of 2 or 3
- Evolution – team of 2 or 3
- Up to 320cc – team of 2, 3 or 4
- Over 325cc – team of 2, 3 or 4
- Rider Levy: $25
- Enduro & Vinduro: $35 per person per event
- 2 Day Event License $75: Non Motorcycling Australia Competition License Holders
- $10 per ride for the Special Test Event (entries taken on the day only)
Early bird $125 (until 11:59pm AEST 2 September, 2020)
Standard $145 (from 3 September, 2020)
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
Venue & Location
To be advised closer to the date of competition.
- If a team includes machines from different classes, the upper class applies.
- Anyone that does not hold a current Motorcycling Australia Senior Competition License will be required to obtain a Competition 2 Day Event License. Available for purchase on the day for $75
- Age categories for the Enduro and Vinduro is determined by the average age of the riders in the team (i.e. the age of each rider added together and then divided by the number of riders).
- If you’re an individual wanting to join a team, please indicate YES when asked if you’d like to be placed in a team when registering and your Sport Convenor will place you in a team.
- Each team member must complete a minimum of one lap each day.
- Lights are not required for the Enduro bikes.
- The Special Test Event will be held on a separate short track to the Vinduro & Enduro competitions.
- A free BBQ will be provided at the Enduro & Vinduro presentation ceremony on Sunday afternoon.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
- Competition Rules: Manual of Motorcycle Sport
Enduro & Vinduro Enquiries
Phone: +61 (0) 411 871 637
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise your travel when you’re on the Gold Coast via G:link, bus, train or taxi and view transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.