Dates & Times
- Monday 7 – Friday 11 November 2022: Optional training available (2:30pm – 6:00pm); bookings required
- Saturday 12 November 2022: 10:30am – 4:30pm
- Sunday 13 November 2022: 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Age is determined as at 31 December 2022
- Minimum age for competition is 19 years
- Individual events: 19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and 70+
- Synchronised events: 19-34 and 35+
- 1 metre springboard
- 3 metre springboard
- Platform (5m, 7.5m and 10m)
- Novice level, mixed springboards allowed*
*Only entrants who have not competed at a State or National age event within the last two years are eligible to compete in Novice events.
- Any board, any diver combination (age specific)
- $35 competition fee
- $50 per Individual event (Springboard and Platform)
- $30 per Individual event (Novice)
- $15 per person for Synchronised events
Early bird $125 (until 11:59pm AEST 31 August 2022)
Standard $145 (from 1 September 2022)
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
Each competitor is required to pay the Games Fee once and then the Sport Fee for each sport in which they register.
- Entries close Friday 4 November 2022 (11:59pm AEST)
Gold Coast Aquatic Centre
Masters Diving participants will be delighted to see the upgraded facilities at Gold Coast Aquatic Centre as a legacy of the City hosting the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games . Noted features include; six pools including a 50 metre 10-lane elite competition pool along with an impressive dry dive training facility. Participants during the Games competition will be able to take advantage of the Aquatic Centre’s top-level recovery area and state of the art infrastructure.
- Optional training times available on request between 2:30pm – 6:00pm Monday 7 to Friday 11 November 2022 for those competitors interested in some additional training.
- If you plan on attending the training sessions you are required to be coached by either your coach or a Paradise Diving Club coach. Should you require a Paradise Diving Club coach, there will be a fee payable on the day and you must contact the Sport Convenor via the email below to check availability / book a place.
- All competitors must let the Sport Convenor know who their accredited coach is for the event by Friday 4 November. Evidence of coaching accreditation must be also be supplied.
- For the Individual events, the rules and dive requirements will be the same as the FINA diving regulations.
- In the platform event, dives can be from any of the platform heights as long as the diver adheres to the Diving Australia age restrictions.
- Synchronised events will be run as mixed board and any diver combination (age specific) comprising of the age appropriate dive list requirements, using dives from 1m, 3m & platform (adhering to Diving Australia age restrictions). The 19-34 age group must include two (2) dives at 2.0 (from different groups) plus any three (3) dives and the 35+ group must include two (2) dives at 2.0 (from different groups) plus any two (2) dives. NO dive of same number shall be repeated at any time of the synchronised competition.
- For the Novice event, two dives will be chosen from this compulsory list: 10 – forward entry standing (fall in); 20 – back entry; 100 – forward jump (with or without hurdle); 200 – back jump; 7101 (forward dive) a, b or c; or 7401 (inward dive) a, b or c. The third dive can also be from this list or a dive to higher degree is allowed, no repeat of a dive number is allowed, divers can use 1 or 3mtr springboard.
- All events will be held as a final.
- During this event we will be using Diverecorder. Dive sheets will be required 24 hours prior to the start time each day (i.e. sheets for Saturday by 9am Friday and sheets for Sunday by 9am Saturday etc.) Lodgement times for dive sheets will be enforced. EARLY LODGMENT OF DIVE SHEETS IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
- If you are interested in participating in the synchronised event and do not have a partner please contact the Sport Convenor.
- Divers are required to be a current member of their state association. International divers or divers who are not current members will be required to register with Diving Queensland for insurance purposes. For more information please contact the Sport Convenor.
- The Diving competition is presented by Paradise Diving Club in conjunction with Diving Queensland and Australia.
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: + 61 7 5668 9888
Secure your spot at Asia-Pacific’s biggest and best annual masters games!