Dates & Times
- Wednesday 11- Friday 13 November 2020: Optional training available (4.30pm – 6pm)
- Saturday 14 November 2020: 10.30am – 4.30pm
- Sunday 15 November 2020: 9am – 3pm
- Age is determined as at Thursday 31 December 2020
- Minimum age for competition is 19 years
- Individual events: 19-24, 25-29, 30-34,35–39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and 70+
- Synchronised events: 19-34 and 35+
- 1 metre springboard
- 3 metre springboard
- Platform (5m, 7.5m and 10m)
- Novice level, mixed springboards allowed*
*Only entrants who have not competed at a State or National age event within the last two years are eligible to compete in Novice events.
- Any board, any diver combination (age specific)
- $35 competition fee
- $50 per Individual event (Springboard and Platform)
- $30 per Individual event (Novice)
- $15 per person for Synchronised events
Early bird $125 (until 11:59pm AEST 2 September, 2020)
Standard $145 (from 3 September, 2020)
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Entries close Friday 6 November 2020 (11:59pm AEST)
Gold Coast Aquatic Centre
Masters Games Diving participants will be delighted to see the upgraded facilities at Gold Coast Aquatic Centre as a legacy of the City hosting the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games . Noted features include; six pools including a 50 metre 10-lane elite competition pool along with an impressive dry land dive training facility. Participants during the Games competition will be able to take advantage of the Aquatic Centres top-level recovery area and state of the art infrastructure.
- Optional training times available on request between 4:30pm – 6pm Wednesday 11 – Friday 13 November for those competitors requiring additional training.
- If you plan on attending the training sessions you are required to be coached by either your coach or the Sport Convenor. Should you require the Sport Convenor, there will be a fee payable on the day. Coaching accreditation must be supplied prior to the competition.
- All competitors must let the Sport Convenor know who their accredited coach is for the event by Friday 6 November.
- For the Individual events the rules and dive requirements will be the same as the Australian Masters age rules and FINA Guidelines regarding dive list requirements and the amount of dives.
- In the platform event, dives can be from any of the platform heights as long as the diver adheres to the FINA age restrictions.
- Synchronised events will be run as mixed board and any diver combination (age specific) comprising of the age appropriate dive list requirements, using dives from 1m, 3m & platform (adhering to FINA age restrictions). The 19-34 age group must include two (2) dives at 2.0 (from different groups) plus any three (3) dives and the 35+ group must include two (2) dives at 2.0 (from different groups) plus any two (2) dives. NO dive of same number shall be repeated at any time of the synchronised competition.
- For the Novice event, two dives will be chosen from this compulsory list: 10 – forward entry standing (fall in); 20 – back entry; 100 – forward jump (with or without hurdle); 200 – back jump; 7101 (forward dive) a, b or c; or 7401 (inward dive) a, b or c. The third dive can also be from this list or a dive to higher degree is allowed, no repeat of a dive number is allowed, divers can use 1 or 3mtr springboard.
- All events will be held as a final.
- During this event we will be using Diverecorder. Dive sheets will be required 24 hours prior to the start time each day (i.e. sheets for Saturday by 9am Friday and sheets for Sunday by 9am Saturday etc.) Lodgement times for dive sheets will be enforced. EARLY LODGMENT OF DIVE SHEETS IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
- If you are interested in participating in the synchronised event and do not have a partner please contact the Sport Convenor.
- Divers are required to be a current member of their state association. Divers who are international or are not current members will be required to register with Diving Queensland for insurance purposes. For more information please contact the Sport Convenor.
- The Diving competition is presented by Paradise Diving Club in conjunction with Diving Australia.
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise your travel when you’re on the Gold Coast via G:link, bus, train or taxi and view transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.