- Wednesday 7 November – Saturday 10 November 2018
Wednesday 7 November
- Compulsory Tournament briefing: 7pm
Thursday 8 November
- Weigh-in: 7am – 11am
- Session One: 1pm – 5pm
- Session Two: 6:30pm – 10:30pm
Friday 9 November
- Weigh-in: 7am
- Session Three: 1pm – 5pm
- Session Four: 6:30pm – 10:30pm
Saturday 10 November
- Session Five: Noon – 5pm
- Age is determined as at Thursday 8 November 2018
- Minimum age for competition is 34 years
- 34-40, 41-45, 46-50, 51-55, 56-60, 61+
- Men & Women
- Novice Division (0-3 fights) from Under 49kg – Over 101kg
- Intermediate Division (4-10 fights) from Under 49kg – Over 101kg
- Open Division (11+ fights) from Under 49kg – Over 101kg
Sport Fee: $90 per person
- Competitor: Early bird – $120 | Standard – $140
- Non-Playing Official: $85
- Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST) | Account2Account (no fee)
- Entries close Monday 29 October (5pm AEST)
Kirra Sports Club
Kirra Sports Club, located in one of the most laid-back beach destinations on the Gold Coast and only an 800 metre walk away from the world-famous breaks of Kirra, is the club for everyone. Featuring an excellent restaurant, gaming lounge, pool tables and a beer garden, Kirra Sports Club is the perfect venue to compete or watch ringside.
Additional Boxing Information
- Boxers between 34-40 years compete as Elite boxers
- Boxers aged 41 and above compete as Masters boxers
- Former Professional Boxers over the age of 41 can compete on presentation of a signed Statutory Declaration stating they will not be returning to pro boxing
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 988
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
Contact All Sports Travel, our preferred travel provider, for a competitive quote on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Book your travel to your sports with our official transport company Con-X-ion. Book today and receive 5% off!
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.