Dates & Times
- Sunday 4 – Saturday 10 November 2018: 8am – 6pm daily
- Age is determined as at Monday 31 December 2018 by the youngest player in the team
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- Men: 30+, 35+(Div 1 & 2), 40+(Div 1 & 2), 45+(Div 1 & 2), 50+(Div 1 & 2), 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+, 75+
- Women: 30+, 35+(Div 1 & 2), 40+(Div 1 & 2), 45+(Div 1 & 2), 50+(Div 1 & 2), 55+, 60+, 65+
- Wheelchair: Mixed 30+
Sport Fee: $85 per person per team (first team) and $35 per person per team (second team & each team after that)
- Competitor: Early bird – $120 | Standard – $140
- Non-Playing Official: $85
- Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST) | Account2Account (no fee)
- Team Entries: Friday 14 September 2018 (5pm AEST)
- Individual Entries into Existing Teams: Thursday 1 November 2018 (5pm AEST)
Coomera Indoor Sports Centre
Basketballers will be bouncing with excitement at the new Coomera Indoor Sports Centre, a multi-sport facility set to host the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games gymnastics competition and netball finals.
The venue has been designed to world-class competition standards with potential for elite training and competition use. Key features of the venue design include disabled access, a gymnastics arena, and eight mixed-use sports courts.
Additional Basketball Information
- The basketball team planning guide will assist team managers collate the necessary information and fees to register the minimum requirement of 4 players.
- To guarantee your teams nomination each team is required to register and make full payment for a minimum of 4 players. Only teams who meet this requirement will be confirmed as participating in the event.
- You must pay a separate sports fee for each team in which you participate.
- The provision of a bench official for the game immediately following yours is compulsory.
- Please note that Basketball Queensland reserve the right to determine the make-up and format of the competition, this may result in teams being moved up or down a division based off the nominations received.
- Basketball Queensland reserves the right to allocate medals to each age group and division as appropriate.
- Basketball Queensland will not modify or change any competition its make up or finals/medal structure once the competition has begun.
- Age groups may be amalgamated if only a limited number of entries in the age group are received.
- Divisions may be amalgamated if only a limited number of entries are received in specific age groups.
- If you are interested in being a referee for the tournament contact Madi Crowley-Long, the Referee Development Manager at Basketball Queensland via email@example.com
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
Contact All Sports Travel, our preferred travel provider, for a competitive quote on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Book your travel to your sports with our official transport company Con-X-ion. Book today and receive 5% off!
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.