Dates & Times
- Saturday 7 – Saturday 14 November 2020: 8.00am – 5.30pm
- Age is determined as at Friday 6 November 2020 by the youngest player in the team
- Minimum age for competition is 35 years for men and 25 years for women
- Men: 35+, 40+, 45+, 50+, 55+, 60+
- Women: 25+
Sport Fee: $115 per player, per team
Early bird $125 (until 11:59pm AEST 2 September, 2020)
Standard $145 (from 3 September, 2020)
- Non-Playing Official: $90
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Team entries close: Friday 25 September 2020 (11:59pm AEST) or once the maximum capacity of 50 teams is reached
- Individual entries close: Thursday 5 November 2020 (11:59pm AEST)
Surfers Paradise Baseball Club
The Surfers Paradise Baseball Club is located just outside pulsating Surfers Paradise and has produced some of the country’s best baseball players during its 29-year-history. The club features two fully-fenced permanent diamonds, batting tunnel and machine, enclosed dugouts and a spectator viewing area for your friends and family.
Diamonds – 1, 2 ,3 and 4
Nerang Baseball Club
Nerang is the golden gateway to the Gold Coast’s famous hinterland and many travellers use the suburb as the benchmark that they have arrived on the Gold Coast. Featuring a pristine field and a new clubhouse extension, the Nerang Baseball Club provides baseballers the essentials for an unforgettable baseball experience.
Diamond – 5
- The baseball team planning guide will assist team managers collate the necessary information and fees to register the minimum requirement of 9 players.
- The Pan Pacific Masters Games is a wood bat competition. Wood and wood composite bats MUST be used in all divisions. Bats must be of any length or weight, within the allowable current official rules of baseball.
- To guarantee your teams nomination and inclusion in the capped team numbers, each team is required to register and make full payment for a minimum of 9 players. Only teams who meet this requirement will be confirmed as participating in the event.
- As team placements will fill quickly, all team organisers who have not already done so, please express your interest to Tony McPhail by email immediately. Please note that an expression of interest does not guarantee your team a place.
- All teams are required to have a minimum of 13 players registered by the close of entries date on Friday 25 September 2020.
- Clubs may only register one team per age division.
- Individual entries into existing teams will be accepted up until the beginning of the Games.
- The provision of an accredited umpire per team is mandatory (three or more teams from one group/club must provide two umpires minimum).
- Teams are also required to provide a scorer.
- If your team umpire and/or scorer are not playing in your team, they are classified as ‘Non-Playing-officials’.
- Divisional draws will be listed on the Games website one week prior to the Games. Participants will be required to collect their full draw upon registration at the Games Village.
- The inclusion of all age divisions is subject to a minimum of four teams registering for the competition.
- Mixed teams are allowed but the minimum age criterion must be applied.
- Competition is presented by Surfers Paradise Baseball Club.
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise your travel when you’re on the Gold Coast via G:link, bus, train or taxi and view transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.