Dates & Times
- Friday 9 November: Field 9am / Track 9:30am
- Saturday 10 November: Field 8am / Track 12:30pm
- Sunday 11 November: Field 8am / Track 10am
- Age is determined as at 9 November 2018
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95+
- 60m, 100m, 200m and 400m Sprint
- 80m, 100m, 110m, 200m, 300 and 400m Hurdles
- 800m, 1500m and 5000m
- 2000m and 3000m Steeplechase
- 3000m and 5000m Race Walk
- Shot Put
- Weight Throw
- Weight Pentathlon
- Long Jump
- Triple Jump
- High Jump
- Pole Vault
Sport Fee: $30 for first event, $10 for each additional event
- Competitor: Early bird – $120 | Standard – $140
- Non-Playing Official: $85
- Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST) | Account2Account (no fee)
- Friday 16 October 2018 (5 pm AEST)
Sports Super Centre
Track and field athletes will be among the first to jump, throw and run on the newly installed International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF)-accredited athletics track located at the Runaway Bay Sports Super Centre.
The world-class track surface and natural turf infield will be an official training ground for athletes during the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games
Additional Athletics – Track & Field Information
- Athletes in sprint events must record their best time in the previous 12 months in the space provided to assist heat seeding.
- High Jump and Pole Vault must record their starting height in the space provided.
- Pole vault athletes will be required to supply their own poles.
- A final program of events including event start times will be available after entries have closed and the number of participants has been determined for each event. The program will be available on the Games website.
- Where the number of entries determines, events may go straight to a final.
- For sprint events where heats are required, the heats for those age groups will be conducted first, followed by finals for other age groups and then finals for those age groups who ran heats.
- Uniforms are not compulsory.
- The throws pentathlon will be conducted in conjunction with each individual throws event over the three competition days. Competitors do not need to enter the individual throws events to compete in the Throws Pentathlon (unless you also wish to compete for a medal in the individual event/s).
- Relays will be conducted on day three of competition. No medals will be awarded for these events. Entries will be taken on the day of the event.
- This competition is presented by the Brisbane Athletics Officials Club in conjunction with Queensland Athletics.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
- Competition Rules: IAAF Rules & Regulations
- Hurdles & Throwing Implements Specifications: Australian Masters Athletics Specifications
View the current Athletics – Track & Field records
View the 2016 Athletics – Track & Field results
View the 2014 Athletics – Track & Field results
View the 2012 Athletics – Track & Field results
View the 2010 Athletics – Track & Field results
View the 2008 Athletics – Track & Field results
View the 2006 Athletics – Track & Field results
View the 2004 Athletics – Track & Field results
View the 2002 Athletics – Track & Field results
Athletics – Track & Field Enquiries
Brisbane Athletics Officials Club
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
Contact All Sports Travel, our preferred travel provider, for a competitive quote on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Book your travel to your sports with our official transport company Con-X-ion. Book today and receive 5% off!
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.