Dates & Times
- Sunday 11 November 2018: 7am start
- 10km Road Race Walk
- Age is determined as at 11 November 2018
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95+
Sport Fee: $20 per person
Games Fee: Competitor: Early bird – $120 | Standard – $140
Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Wednesday 31 October 2018
Luke Harrop Cycle Circuit
Opened in 2004, the Luke Harrop Cycle Circuit is a 1.9 kilometre, eight-metre-wide, off-road training circuit and is a permanent memorial to Australian triathlete, Luke Harrop. Located in the northern suburb of Runaway Bay, the circuit is a popular facility for cycling, running and walking enthusiasts. The circuit is located next to the Runaway Bay Super Sports Centre athletics track.
Additional Athletics – Road Race Walk Information
- Race Walking is a progression of steps so taken that the walker makes contact with the ground so that no visible (to the human eyes) loss of contact occurs.
- The advancing leg shall be straightened (i.e. not bent at the knee) from the moment of first contact with the ground until in the vertical upright position.
- The competition circuit will be a 1km loop.
- All participants will start together.
- A First Aid officer will be present. There will be a water station on the circuit.
- Uniforms are not compulsory.
- Age category placegetter medals will be presented at the venue following the conclusion of the competition.
- Parking and toilet facilities are located adjacent to the competition circuit.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
View the 2016 Road Race Walk results
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
Contact All Sports Travel, our preferred travel provider, for a competitive quote on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Book your transport to your sports and the Games Village with our official transport company Con-X-ion or view the public transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.