Dates & Times
- Wednesday 7 – Saturday 10 November 2018
- Beach Mile: Wednesday 7 November 2018 – 10am (start time subject to change)
- 5km Road Race: Thursday 8 November 2018 – 6:30am
- 4km Cross Country: Friday 9 November 2018 – 6:30am
- 10.5km Trail Run: Saturday 10 November 2018 – 6:30am
- Beach Mile
- 5km Road Race
- 4km Cross Country
- 10.5km Trail Run
- Age is determined as at 7 November 2018
- Minimum age for competition is 30yrs
- 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95+
Sport Fee: $80 per person to enter all four events
OR pick and choose which races you’d like to run individually
- $20 Beach Mile, $25 5km Road Race, $20 4km Cross Country and $25 10.5km Trail Run
- Competitor: Early bird – $120 | Standard – $140
- Non-Playing Official: $85
- Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST) | Account2Account (no fee
- Friday 26 October 2018
4km Cross Country
5km Road Race
10.5km Trail Run
Additional Athletics – Distance Running Information
- You can elect to enter all four races or pick and choose which races you would like to do.
- Age category placegetter medals will be awarded for each of the four races and also an overall aggregate winner in each age category for those who compete in all four races totalling a half marathon (21.1km) distance.
- All races will be electronically timed.
- Aid stations will be provided for each event.
- Wave starts may be conducted depending on entry numbers.
View the 2016 Distance Running Results
Pan Pacific Masters Games Office
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
Contact All Sports Travel, our preferred travel provider, for a competitive quote on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Book your travel to your sports with our official transport company Con-X-ion. Book today and receive 5% off!
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.