Dates & Times
- Beach Mile: Wednesday 7 November 2018 – wave starts from 10am:
- 10:00am Women 30-49
- 10:20am Women 50-89
- 10:40am Men 30-54
- 11:00am Men 55 – 89
- 5km Road Race: Thursday 8 November 2018 – 6:40am (all participants)
- 4km Cross Country: Friday 9 November 2018 – 6:40am (W) and 6:50am (M)
- 10.5km Trail Run: Saturday 10 November 2018 – 6:30am (M) and 6:40am (W)
- Beach Mile
- 5km Road Race
- 4km Cross Country
- 10.5km Trail Run
- Age is determined as at 7 November 2018
- Minimum age for competition is 30yrs
- 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95+
Sport Fee: $80 per person to enter all four events
OR pick and choose which races you’d like to run individually
- $20 Beach Mile
- $25 5km Road Race
- $20 4km Cross Country
- $25 10.5km Trail Run
Games Fee: Competitor: $140
Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Wednesday 24 October, 2018 (11:59pm AEST)
4km Cross Country
5km Road Race
10.5km Trail Run
Additional Athletics – Distance Running Information
- You can elect to enter all four races or pick and choose which races you would like to do.
- Age category placegetter medals will be awarded for each of the four races and also an overall aggregate winner in each age category for those who compete in all four races totalling a half marathon (21.1km) distance.
- All races will be electronically timed.
- Aid stations will be provided for each event.
- Wave starts may be conducted depending on entry numbers.
View the 2016 Distance Running Results
Pan Pacific Masters Games Office
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise transport to your sports and the Games Village with our official transport company Con-X-ion or view the public transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.