Dates & Times
- Friday 6 – Saturday 7 November 2020: 8am – 6pm daily
- Age is determined as at Thursday 31 December 2020
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- Men: 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+
- Women: 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+
- Mixed: 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+
- $90 per player for first team (includes sport specific uniform – singlet and shorts) and $30 per player (second team).
- Please refer to the size guide before selecting your size upon registering.
Early bird $125 (until 11:59pm AEST 2 September, 2020)
Standard $145 (from 3 September, 2020)
- Non-Playing Official: $90
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Team Entries: Friday 18 September 2020 (11:59pm AEST)
- Individual Entries into Existing Teams: Thursday 29th October 2020 (11:59pm AEST)
To be confirmed
To be confirmed
- The 3×3 Basketball team planning guide will assist team managers to create their team.
- All players are required to have a FIBA 3×3 profile – this is free, and can be signed up for at https://play.fiba3x3.com
- 3×3 Hustle rules state that teams must have a minimum of 3, maximum of 4 players per team (3 players plus 1 sub). Teams may apply to the competition manager to have a 5th player as part of their team for the tournament. If the application is successful, the team will not be allowed to have more than 4 players take the court in any one game.
- Players may play in up to two teams – one in the men’s or women’s competition, and one in the mixed competition. Players may not play for two games in the same gender competition.
- Non Playing Officials are prohibited to coach or assist players once the game has started.
- Age groups may be amalgamated if only a limited number of entries in the age group are received.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
- For the rules of 3×3 basketball, please visit https://fiba3x3.com/en/rules.html
- The 3×3 Basketball competition is presented by 3x3Hustle.
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise your travel when you’re on the Gold Coast via G:link, bus, train or taxi and view transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.