Friday 4 – Sunday 6 November 2016
- Friday 4 November: 6pm – 10pm
- Saturday 5 November: 9am – 6pm
- Sunday 6 November: 9am – 5pm
A.B. Paterson College
The Sir Edward ‘Weary’ Dunlop Multi-Purpose Centre, located at the A.B. Paterson College, is a magnificent modern venue featuring four indoor vlleyball courts, change rooms and shower facilities.
Age is determined as at 3 November 2016.
Minimum age for competition is 25yrs for women and 30yrs for men.
- Women 25+, 30+, 35+, 40+, 45+, 50+, 55+
- Men 30+, 35+, 40+, 45+, 50+ 55+, 60+
- Mixed W25+/M30+, 35+, 40+, 45+, 50+, 55+
Sport Fee: $80 per person
Games Fee: $130 per person*
Non-Playing Official Fees
Non-Playing Official Fee: $80 per person*
*A $5 ‘fusesport Service Fee’ is payable per entrant. The service fee is payable regardless of entry type and charged only once per entrant.
Team & Individual entries closed
- The volleyball team planning guide will assist team managers collate the necessary information and fees to register their team.
- If you are interested in playing volleyball but do not have a team please use the miscellaneous team information for the division you wish to play in and the sport convenor will place you in a team.
- All game referees, scorers and linepersons are provided.
- In addition to players, teams may register “Non-Playing Officials” such as a manager, coach, physio, massage therapist etc. “
- All teams must have a minimum of 6 players and a maximum of 12.
- Mixed teams must have a minimum of two female players on the court at all times.
- Teams must have at least six players who are not cross-registered in another sport scheduled to play at the same days as the Volleyball competition.
- Each team will have a minimum of five games over the three day competition period.
- Game format will be best of three sets with the exception of medal play-off games (e.g. 1st/2nd play-off) which will be best of five sets.
- Match balls will be supplied by organisers. Teams are required to bring their own practice balls.
- All teams must wear matching uniforms with the player number clearly visible on the back of the playing shirt at a minimum.
- Only participants who are registered members of Volleyball Queensland (VQ) will be covered under VQ’s Personal Accident Insurance coverage. If you would like to become a VQ member click here. Please note there will be an additional fee to become a VQ member.
- The competition will be conducted under Federation of International Volleyball (FIVB) rules with Jupiters Pan Pacific Masters Games by-laws.
Travel to the Gold Coast with All Sports Travel, a boutique sports travel company passionate about providing the best options within your budget.
For registration and general Games enquiries contact:
Phone: +61 7 5668 9888
For sport specific enquires contact:
Phone: +61 413 208 761