Dates & Times
- Thursday 11 – Saturday 13 November 2021: 8.30am – 5.30pm (warm up 7.30am)
- Age is determined as at 31 December 2021
- Minimum age for competition is 18 years
- 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95+
Day 1: Thursday 11 November
200m Individual Medley
Day 2: Friday 12 November
400m Individual Medley
Day 3: Saturday 13 November
4 x 50m Men’s Freestyle Relay
4 x 50m Women’s Freestyle Relay
4 x 50m Mixed Medley Relay
- For this interim PPMG year, the swimming program has been slightly condensed from four days into a three day format. It is anticipated that the usual four day program will return in 2022.
- You may nominate for up to SIX individual events
- Multi Class [MC] Swimmers may nominate under their classification if they wish
- Relay Teams are encouraged to nominate and pay online prior to competition (Via MSQ), Late relay nominations can be done on the day
- $70 per person for up to 6 events (price includes PPMG competition swim cap)
- $20 per relay team – to be paid directly to MSQ at the event
Early bird $125 (until 11:59pm AEST 31 August, 2021)
Standard $145 (from 1 September, 2021)
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
Each Competitor is required to pay the Games Fee once and then the Sport Fee for each sport in which they register.
Entries close Friday 15 October 2021 (11.59pm AEST)
Gold Coast Aquatic Centre
Gold Coast Aquatic Centre (GCAC) is a state of the art facility that hosted the swimming and diving events during the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games. It offers fun, fitness and leisure for Gold Coasters seven days a week all year round.
Located at Southport’s Broadwater Parklands (main entrance at intersection of Nind Street and Marine Parade, Southport), the centre boasts six pools (heated to a minimum of 27 degrees Celsius all year round) including a 50 metre, 10 lane competition pool, an impressive dry land dive training facility, a fully equipped fitness centre, multi-function meeting rooms and access to Café Catalina.
- To view the Meet Guide please click here.
- Where applicable, a copy of the following scanned documents must be sent to email@example.com:
- Australian competitors must provide masters ID number and club code when prompted upon completing online entry. (All non-Masters Swimming Australia members must provide a proof of age via a copy of driver’s license or passport).
- Overseas competitors must provide a proof of age (copy of driver’s license or passport unless current Masters ID# is provided and approved).
- Entries without appropriate identification will not be accepted.
- All swimmers must submit proven and accurate entry times for all events.
- You must also produce your Games’ accreditation and photo ID upon entry to the pool.
- No Times (NT) will not be accepted.
- Club Relay Teams are encouraged to nominate and pay online prior to competition (via MSQ), but can be nominated and paid for on the day of the event.
- Relay swimmers must have entered at least one (1) individual event and shall not swim for more than one team in each relay event.
- The organisers may assist with the formation of relay teams.
- Combined ages for relay teams are: 72 – 119, 100-119, 120-159, 160-199, 200-239, 240- 279, 280-319, 320-359, 360+
- All swimmers can break Pan Pacific Masters Games records – both individual and relays.
- Masters Swimming Queensland members can break Queensland records.
- Masters Swimming Australia members can break National records and their respective State records.
- This event is not FINA World Record eligible.
- Multi Class [MC] Swimmers may nominate under their classification if they wish.
- Multi Class swimmers compete in their own right. There will not be separate heats (unless numbers allow for that) for MC swimmers, however, the results will be recognised as MC results with medal awards.
- Non-MC competitors with a medical disability must forward a current Medical Disability Certificate endorsed by a registered medical practitioner. Forms available from the Masters Swimming Australia.
- For more information MC Classifications or if you do not have a classification, but would like to be classified please refer to the Multi Class Swimming Information.
- You may nominate for up to a maximum SIX individual events.
- The competition is presented by Masters Swimming Queensland and sanctioned by Masters Swimming Queensland.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
- Competition will be conducted under current FINA & Masters Swimming Australia rules.
- Current FINA swimsuit rules apply. See Masters Swimming Australia under ‘Swimwear Rules’.
- PPMG18 Swimming – Full Results
- PPMG16 Swimming – Full Results
- PPMG Swimming – Individual Records
- PPMG Swimming – Team Relay Records
Masters Swimming Queensland
Mobile: 0416 955 011 (office hours)
Facebook: Pan Pacific Masters Games – Swimming
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise your travel when you’re on the Gold Coast via G:link, bus, train or taxi and view transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.