Dates & Times
- Sunday 7 – Friday 12 November 2021: 9:00am – 8:00pm
- Saturday 13 November 2021: 9:00am – 3:00pm (finals)
- Age is determined as at 31 December 2021 by the youngest player in the team
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- Women: 30+, 40+, 45+, 50+, 55+, 60+
- Men: 30+, 40+, 50+
- Mixed: 55+
Sport Fee: $110 per player, per team
Early bird $125 (until 11:59pm AEST 31 August 2021)
Standard $145 (from 1 September 2021)
- Non-Playing Official: $90
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
Each competitor is required to pay the Games Fee once and then the Sport Fee for each sport in which they register.
- Team entries: Sunday 3 October 2021 (11:59pm AEST) or when team capacity per division is reached (8)
- Individual Entries into Existing Teams: Thursday 28 October 2021 (11:59pm AEST)
Gold Coast Hockey Centre
A Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games venue, the Gold Coast Hockey Centre boasts world-class facilities including two all-weather synthetic pitches plus one grass pitch and seating for 5,000 spectators.
Gold Coast Hockey Centre
Keith Hunt Park, 125 Musgrave Ave, Labrador QLD 4215
- Each team is required to have a team manager who will register your team via the team manager portal prior to any player registrations.
- Team managers must register a minimum of 5 players via the team manager portal to successfully confirm the teams place in the competition. Once this minimum is met, your team will appear on the team list within the chosen division and remaining players will be able to register individually.
- For a list of the details that Team Managers require from each player for registration please download the player registration details document.
- If you would like to play but do not have a team, please use our Sports Bulletin Board to advertise your availability or search for a team looking for players.
- Alternatively if your team is short players please use the Sports Bulletin Board to advertise for players or look for available individuals.
- Each age group is capped at a maximum of 8 teams. The minimum number of teams must reach 4 for that age group to go ahead.
- Mixed 55+ Division: maximum of 6 males on the field including if the goalie is a male. Goalie can be either gender.
- Each team organiser will be contacted by Hockey organisers to confirm competition details – email and two phone numbers to be provided
- Teams are required to provide an accredited umpire. It is preferred that your umpire is non-playing. You are responsible for organising your own umpire. GCHA will NOT be organising umpires for you. GCHA will provide local umpires ONLY for Gold/Silver/Bronze games.
- Teams must have a minimum of seven players entered by Sunday 3 October 2021. Individual entries will still be accepted after this date until Tuesday 28 October 2021.
- There is no limit to the number of players that can be registered for a team, however, a maximum of 16 players can be listed on the team sheet to play per match.
- The competition is presented by Gold Coast Hockey Association and is sanctioned by Hockey Queensland and the Oceania Hockey Federation.
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: +61 7 5668 9888
Secure your spot at Asia-Pacific’s biggest and best annual masters games!