Dates & Times
- Saturday 7 – Friday 13 November 2020: 8am – 8pm
- Saturday 14 November 2020: 8am – 3pm (finals)
- Age is determined as at Thursday 31 December 2020 by the youngest player in the team
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- Women: 30+, 40+, 45+, 50+, 55+, 60+
- Men: 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+
Sport Fee: $100 per player, per team
Early bird $125 (until 11:59pm AEST 2 September, 2020)
Standard $145 (from 3 September, 2020)
- Non-Playing Official: $90
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Team entries: Friday 2 October 2020 (11:59pm AEST) or when team capacity per division is reached (8)
- Individual Entries into Existing Teams: Tuesday 27 October 2020 (11:59pm AEST)
Gold Coast Hockey Centre
A Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games venue, the Gold Coast Hockey Centre boasts world-class facilities including two all-weather synthetic pitches plus one grass pitch and seating for 5,000 spectators.
Gold Coast Hockey Centre
Keith Hunt Park, 125 Musgrave Ave, Labrador QLD 4215
- The hockey team planning guide will assist team managers collate the necessary information and fees to register the minimum requirement of 5 players.
- To guarantee your teams nomination each team is required to register and make full payment for a minimum of 5 players. Only teams who meet this requirement will be confirmed as participating in the event.
- Each age group is capped at a maximum of 8 teams. The minimum number of teams must reach 4 for that age group to go ahead.
- Each team organiser will be contacted by Hockey organisers to confirm competition details – email and two phone numbers to be provided
- Teams are required to provide an accredited umpire. It is preferred that your umpire is non-playing. You are responsible for organising your own umpire. GCHA will NOT be organising umpires for you. GCHA will provide local umpires ONLY for Gold/Silver/Bronze games.
- Teams must have a minimum of seven players entered by Sunday 4 October 2020. Individual entries will still be accepted after this date until Tuesday 27 October 2020.
- There is no limit to the number of players that can be registered for a team, however, a maximum of 16 players can be listed on the team sheet to play per match.
- The competition is presented by Gold Coast Hockey Association and is sanctioned by Hockey Queensland and the Oceania Hockey Federation.
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
Has the division you want to enter reached capacity? Divisions are capped at eight teams. To register your team on the wait list, click below:
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise your travel when you’re on the Gold Coast via G:link, bus, train or taxi and view transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.