2016 Diving Results – Click Here
- Training: Friday 11 November 2016 (Optional)
- Competition: Saturday 12 – Sunday 13 November 2016
- Friday 11 November: 4:30pm – 6pm (Optional)
- Saturday 12 November: 10:30am – 4:30pm
- Sunday 13 November: 9am – 1pm
2016 diving order of event: click here
Gold Coast Aquatic Centre
Swimmers,divers and fitness challenge participants will delight in the outstanding facilities at the upgraded Gold Coast Aquatic Centre.
Featuring six pools including a 50 metre 10-lane competition pool and an impressive dry land dive training facility, competitors will take advantage of the top-level resources before making way for swimming and diving world records in two years’ time at the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games.
Age is determined as at 31 December 2016.
Minimum age for competition is 19yrs.
Individual events: 19-24, 25-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and 70+
Synchronised events: 19-34 and 35+
- 1 metre springboard
- 3 metre springboard
- Platform (5m, 7.5m and 10m)
* Only entrants who have not competed at a State or National age event within the last two years are eligible to compete
- Any board, any diver combination (age specific)
Sport Fee: $25 competition fee, $45 per Individual event (Springboard and Platform), $25 per Individual event (Novice) and $15 per person for Synchronised events
Games Fee: $130 per person *
*A $5 ‘fusesport Service Fee’ is payable per entrant. The service fee is payable regardless of entry type and charged only once per entrant.
Entries are closed
Additional Diving Information
- Additional training times available on request between 4:30pm – 6pm Wednesday 9 – Friday 11 November for those competitors requiring additional training.
- If you plan on attending the training sessions you are required to be coached by either your coach or the Sport Convenor. Should you require the Sport Convenor there will be a fee payable on the day. Coaching accreditation must be supplied prior to the competition.
- For the Individual events the rules and dive requirements will be the same as the Australian Masters age rules and along FINA Guidelines regarding list requirements and amount of dives.
- In the platform event, dives can be from any of the platform heights as long as the diver adheres to the FINA age restrictions.
- Synchronised events will be run as mixed board and any diver combination (age specific) comprising of the age appropriate dive list requirements, using dives from 1m, 3m & platform (adhering to FINA age restrictions). The 19-34 age group must include two (2) dives at 2.0 (from different groups) plus any three (3) dives and the 35+ group must include two (2) dives at 2.0 (from different groups) plus any two (2) dives. NO dive of same number shall be repeated at any time of the synchronised competition.
- For the Novice event, two dives will be chosen from this compulsory list: 10 – forward entry standing (fall in); 20 – back entry; 100 – forward jump (with or without hurdle); 200 – back jump; 7101 (forward dive) a, b or c; or 7401 (inward dive) a, b or c. The third dive can also be from this list or a dive to higher degree is allowed, no repeat of a dive number is allowed. For more information on the Novice Event, please click here.
- All events will be held as a final.
- During this event we will be using Diverecorder. Dive sheets will be required 24 hours prior to the start time each day (i.e. sheets for Saturday by 9am Friday and sheets for Sunday by 9am Saturday etc.) Lodgement times for dive sheets will be enforced. EARLY LODGMENT OF DIVE SHEETS IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
- For additional information, please see our competition rules and requirements.
- If you are interested in participating in the synchronised event and do not have a partner please contact the Sport Convenor.
- Divers are required to be a current member of their state association. Divers who are international or are not current members will be require to register with Diving Queensland for insurance purposes. For more information please contact the Sport Convenor.
- The Diving competition is presented by Paradise Diving Club in conjunction with Diving Australia.
Travel to the Gold Coast with All Sports Travel, a boutique sports travel company passionate about providing the best options within your budget.
View the 2014 Diving Results
For registration and general Games enquiries contact:
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Diving entries are now closed