Event photos available for purchase – CLICK HERE
Click here for the event schedule (uploaded 1/11/18)
Dates & Times
- Friday 9 November 2018 (Official Practice): 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Saturday 10 November 2018: 7:00am – 3:00pm
- Sunday 11 November 2018: 7:00am – 3:30pm
Cross-Country: XCO is the mountain bike discipline included in the Olympic Games, and provides a diverse riding experience including climbing and descending.
Course Map – Approximately 6km in length and described as a fast and flowing cross-country course that is suitable for all levels of riders.
Gravity Enduro: GE races include liaison stages and special stages. Liaison stages have a maximum allowed time for the rider to complete without being penalised. The times taken to complete special stages are accumulated to give an overall total time. An Enduro course comprises of varied off-road terrain.
Course Map – Made up of FOUR Gravity Stages and transitions the Enduro course is set to excite!
|Friday 9 November|
|8:30am – 12:30pm||Registrations & Kit Collection Open|
|9:00am – 11:30am||XCO Official Practice|
|12:00pm – 5:30pm||Gravity Enduro Official Practice|
|Saturday 10 November|
|7:00am – 8:00am||Registrations & Kit Collection Open|
|7:00am – 8:00am||XCO Official Practice|
|9:00am – 11:00am||XCO Race 1|
|11:00am – 1:00pm||XCO Race 2|
|1:00pm – 3:00pm||XCO Race 3|
|3:00pm – 5:00pm||XCO Race 4|
|5:00pm – 5:30pm||Medal Ceremony|
|Sunday 11 November|
|8:00am – 9:00am||Registrations & Kit Collection Open|
|8:00am – 10:00am||Gravity Enduro Official Practice|
|11:00am – 3:30pm||Gravity Enduro Racing|
|4:00pm – 4:30pm||Medal Ceremony|
Nerang Mountain Bike Trails
Kilometres of new and upgraded mountain bike trails in the Nerang State Forest were developed ahead of the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games. The trails make up the first international standard mountain bike course located in South East Queensland. Diverse track styles, including fast flow trails and slow-speed steep and technical trails will challenge athletes.
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- Age is determined as at 31 December 2018
- 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
Sport Fee: $50 per person, per event
Games Fee: $140
Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Entries now closed!
Additional Mountain Bike Information
- 2018 National Season Guidelines for each of the disciplines are displayed on the MTBA website.
- Those participating in Gravity Enduro will require a full-faced helmet.
- Entry fee includes Mountain Bike Australia Personal Accident & Public Liability insurance during official PPMG scheduled competition and practice. For more information: https://www.mtba.asn.au/membership/insurance
- Participants do not need to hold an MTBA Membership to participate in this event.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
- This competition will be conducted under the Mountain Bike Australia – Technical Regulations: National Events
- The event is presented and sanctioned by Mountain Bike Australia in conjunction with the Gold Coast Mountain Bike Club.
Mountain Bike Enquiries
Mountain Bike Australia
Phone: (07) 5628 0110
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: (07) 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise transport to your sports and the Games Village with our official transport company Con-X-ion or view the public transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.