Dates & Times
- Saturday 3 – Tuesday 6 November 2018: 9am – 5pm daily
- Age is determined as at 31 December 2018
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- Singles (men’s, ladies): 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+, 70+
- Doubles (men’s, ladies, mixed): 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+, 70+
- Teams of 2 (men’s, ladies): 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+, 70+
Sport Fee: $40 per person
- Competitor: Early bird – $120 | Standard – $140
- Non-Playing Official: $85
- Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST) | Account2Account (no fee)
Monday 22 October 2018 (5pm AEST)
Gold Coast Table Tennis
Gold Coast Table Tennis features 14 competition standard tables on red taraflex rubber flooring across all playing areas. With a grandstand, seating approximately 100 spectators, the centre provides great viewing for friends and family. The club also has canteen services, a player lounge & kitchen facilities available.
Additional Table Tennis Information
- Players may enter a maximum of one singles event, two doubles events (men’s or ladies and mixed) and one team event.
- Players may only enter as part of one team.
- Teams consist of two players per team and the match format will consist of singles, reverse singles and doubles.
- If you are interested in playing table tennis but do not have a team please use the Miscellaneous Team Pins for the division you wish to play in and the sport convenor will place you in a team.
- Players may elect to participate in an age group below should they choose e.g. 53 year old female can choose to play in the 30+ singles event if she wishes.
- Events and age groups may be combined depending on entries received.
- ITTF 11 point match format will apply.
- Games will be best of 5 games.
- The centre is outfitted with 14 courts (8 full size), taraflex flooring and fluorescent lighting.
- The competition is presented by Table Tennis Queensland and Sanctioned by Table Tennis Australia
View the 2016 Table Tennis Results
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
Contact All Sports Travel, our preferred travel provider, for a competitive quote on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Book your travel to your sports with our official transport company Con-X-ion. Book today and receive 5% off!
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.