Dates & Times
- Singles: Friday 2 – Sunday 4 November 2018
- Teams: Wednesday 7 – Thursday 8 November 2018
- Doubles: Friday 9 – Saturday 10 November 2018
From 10:00am daily
- Age is determined as at 1 November 2018
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- Individuals: 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64 & 65+
- Doubles: Open
- Teams: Open
- $35 per person per event – Singles
- $25 per person per event – Doubles
- $25 per person per event – Teams
Games Fee: Competitor: Early bird – $120 | Standard – $140
Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Monday 29 October 2018 (5pm AEST)
Gold Coast Sports and Leisure Centre
The Gold Coast Sports and Leisure Centre provides world-class competition and training facilities on the Gold Coast for a variety of sports. This new 16,500m2 multi-purpose community facility will comprise of two mixed-use indoor halls connected by a pedestrian plaza. The mixed-use sports courts are designed to accommodate a wide range of court sports and will host Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games sports including badminton, para-powerlifting, weightlifting and wrestling.
Additional Squash Information
- Players are guaranteed to play at least 3 matches per event entered.
- Doubles Partners will be allocated by the Squash Committee according to nominations received.
- The Competition is presented by Q Squash and Sanctioned by Squash Australia.
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
Contact All Sports Travel, our preferred travel provider, for a competitive quote on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Book your travel to your sports with our official transport company Con-X-ion. Book today and receive 5% off!
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.