- Friday 2 November – Sunday 11 November 2018
- Friday 2 November: 12pm – 5pm
- Saturday 3 November: 9am – 5pm
- Sunday 4 November: 9am – 5pm
- Monday 5 November: Practice 10am – 4pm
- Tuesday 6 November: 12pm – 5pm
- Wednesday 7 November: 9am – 5pm
- Thursday 8 November: 9am –5pm
- Friday 9 November: 12pm – 5pm
- Saturday 10 November: 9am 5pm
- Sunday 11 November: 9am – 5pm
- Age is determined as at 1 November 2018 by the youngest competitor in the team
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- Division 1, 2 and 4 (multiple crewed boats) – 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+ and 70+
- Division 1, 2 and 4 (single crewed boats) and division 3 – 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Age categories will be determined by the youngest registered crew member. All crews will have their age division confirmed once entries have closed
- Division 1 – Dinghies (off the beach) – single and multiple crewed boats
- Division 2 – Multihulls (off the beach) – single and multiple crewed boats
- Division 3 – Windsurfers
- Division 4 – Hansa Class 303 or Liberty
- Division 1, 2 and 4 – $50.00 per boat (skipper to pay) and $10.00 per crew member (all crew members to pay including skipper)
- Division 3 – $60.00 per participant
- Competitor: Early bird – $120 | Standard – $140
- Non-Playing Official: $85
- Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST) | Account2Account (no fee)
- Monday 29th October 2018 (5pm AEST)
Paradise Point Sailing Club
The Paradise Point Sailing Club is situated at the northern end of the Gold Coast and combines stunning views and luxurious facilities for an unforgettable sailing experience. The Gold Coast’s skyline delivers a spectacular backdrop for friends and family watching from under the shade of the venue’s marquees.
Additional Sailing Information
- Participants may only enter one crew into each division (ie. you cannot enter a single and a multiple crewed boat in division 1, 2 or 4).
- The skipper must pay the boat fee in multiple crewed boats.
- There will be seven races per division.
- The Notice Of Race (NOR) will be available for download closer to the event. All skippers must provide further details (i.e. Sail Number) on the Entry Form attached to the NOR and lodge at the Paradise Point Sailing Club registration check-in before competition (Entry form must be signed by Skipper and Crew).
- The Sailing Instructions will also be available for download closer to the event.
- To hire Hansa 303 and Liberty vessels please email Shauna (Secretary – Australian Hansa Class Association) firstname.lastname@example.org
- All participants are to hold a current Australian Sailing silver card and must provide their card number at the Paradise Point Sailing Club registration check-in before competition.
- A safety briefing will be conducted prior to the first race for each division.
- The competition is presented by Paradise Point Sailing Club.
View the 2016 Sailing Results
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
Contact All Sports Travel, our preferred travel provider, for a competitive quote on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Book your travel to your sports with our official transport company Con-X-ion. Book today and receive 5% off!
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.