Dates & Times
- Saturday 7 November 2020: 6:30am – 3:30pm
- Sunday 8 November 2020: 7:30am – 10am
- Age is determined as at Friday 6 November 2020
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
For Individual Races
- Men: 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+, 70+
- Women: 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+, 70+
- Mixed: 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+, 70+
For Team Relay Races (Teams of 3)
- Men: 90+, 120+, 150+, 180+
- Women: 90+, 120+, 150+, 180+
- Mixed: 90+, 120+, 150+, 180+
Saturday 7 November
- 6km Short Course – Ski/SUP
- 9km Relay Race (teams of 3) – Ski/SUP
Sunday 11 November
- 12km Long Course – Ski/SUP
Gold Coast Outrigger Canoe Club
The Gold Coast’s spectacular network of waterways will provide a stunning environment for participants in seven sports at this year’s Pan Pacific Masters Games. Known as a beautiful expanse of easily accessible calm water, the Broadwater is a popular spot for water enthusiasts, making it the ideal location for the outrigger canoeing, ski and stand up paddling competitions.
Sport Fee: $50 per person (unlimited divisions)
Early bird $125 (until 11:59pm AEST 2 September, 2020)
Standard $145 (from 3 September, 2020)
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Entries close: Tuesday 3 November 2020 (11:59pm AEST)
- Mixed Teams for relay race can consist of any combination – eg 1 male + 2 female, 2 male + 1 female.
- Any SUP / SKI craft will be accepted, only divisions will be in age categories.
- This sport will be conducted in conjunction with the Outrigger Canoe competition.
- Some Ski & SUP events will be run simultaneously (but separate to the Outrigger Canoe events) so participants must choose which events they will be racing. Please see the combined schedule to ensure you have no clashes.
- Participants must register at the Games Village prior to competing.
- The regatta is presented by the Gold Coast Outrigger Canoe Club.
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: +61 7 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise your travel when you’re on the Gold Coast via G:link, bus, train or taxi and view transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.