- Sunday 6 – Friday 11 November 2022
Dates & Times
- Saturday 5 November 2022 (Managers Meeting): 4:00pm
- Sunday 6 November 2022: 11:00am – 6:00pm
- Monday 7 November 2022: 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Tuesday 8 November 2022: 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Wednesday 9 November 2022: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Thursday 10 November 2022: 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday 11 November 2022: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Please note: times may vary depending on the number of teams entered.
- Age is determined as at Sunday 6 November 2022
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- Women 30+ (A, B, or C)
- Women 35+ (A, B, or C)
- Women 40+ (A, B, or C)
- Women 45+ (A or B)
- Women 50+ (A or B)
- Women 55+ (A or B)
- Women 60+
- Women 65+
Sport Fee: $90 per player, per team
Early bird $125 (until 11:59pm AEST 31 August 2022)
Standard $145 (from 1 September 2022)
- Non-Playing Official: $90
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
Each competitor is required to pay the Games Fee once and then the Sport Fee for each sport in which they register.
- Team entries close: Friday 7 October 2022 (11:59pm AEST)
- Individual entries into existing teams close: Saturday 5 November 2022 (11:59pm AEST)
Gold Coast Sports and Leisure Centre
The Gold Coast Sports and Leisure Centre provides world-class competition and training facilities on the Gold Coast for a variety of sports. This 16,500m2 multi-purpose community facility will comprise of two mixed-use indoor halls connected by a pedestrian plaza. The mixed-use sports courts are designed to accommodate a wide range of court sports and hosted Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games sports including badminton, para-powerlifting, weightlifting and wrestling.
- Each team is required to have a team manager who will register your team via the team manager portal prior to any player registrations.
- Once the team is created, team managers can register players via the team manager portal or individuals can register themselves via the Competitor Entry Form.
- If you would like to play but do not have a team, please use our Sports Bulletin Board to advertise your availability or search for a team looking for players.
- Alternatively if your team is short players please use the Sports Bulletin Board to advertise for players or look for available individuals.
- All teams MUST supply their own umpire, registered into the team with the Non-playing official entry type and selecting the role Non-Playing Umpire. This will entitle the umpire to all the same things as a competitor entry, however cannot take the court as a player. Umpires will not umpire their own team’s games.
- There will be a Team Manager’s meeting on Saturday 5 November 2022 at 4:00pm. Finger food will be provided. Venue to be confirmed.
- Game times may change depending on team numbers.
- It is recommended that each team consist of a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 12 players (in case of injury during the week).
- All games will be 4 x 10 minute quarters.
- No grading games will be played – women’s team organisers should indicate an appropriate grade (A, B or C where relevant) when submitting their team entry. The organisers reserve the right to reallocate at their discretion.
- Teams will be placed in appropriate age groupings dependent on the total number of nominations received per age division.
- Match balls will be supplied by the organisers. Teams are required to bring their own practice balls.
- All team members must be wearing matching team uniforms. Women’s uniforms must be a dress or skirt and shirt. Women are not permitted to wear shorts. No skins or bike pants to be seen below hem line. All players must have uniforms below the pants line when walking.
- No special consideration is able to be given for game times. All teams must be available to compete at any time within the time schedule stated in Competition Times information listed above.
- WEARING OF GLOVES – Please note that the All Australian Netball Association rules do not permit the wearing of gloves and permission to do so will not be granted.
- The competition is presented by Southport Carrara Netball Association and sanctioned by Netball Queensland.
- All teams must provide at least one umpire for the competition. This individual is classified as a ‘non playing official’ and ONLY pays the Non-Playing Official fee.
- It is recommended that teams have a reserve umpire available. Should the umpire suffer an injury the team will still be expected to provide an umpire. For teams recruiting umpires they do not know, please withhold any agreed payments until the end of the week.
- A team umpire should NOT be a player as umpires may be rostered to umpire at the same time as their team plays.
- There will be no payments made to umpires by the organising committee for round robin games.
- Umpires for the medal playoff rounds will be by invitation, based on their performance during the round robin. Payments will be made for these games.
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: +61 7 5668 9888
Secure your spot at Asia-Pacific’s biggest and best annual masters games!