Dates & Times
- Saturday 14 – Sunday 15 November 2020: 9am to 5pm daily
- Age is determined as at Saturday 14 November 2020
- Minimum age for competition is 35 years
- Division A: 35 – 40 years
- Division B: 41 – 45 years
- Division C: 46 – 50 years
- Division D: 51 – 55 years
- Division E: 56 – 60 years
- Division F: 60+ years
- Novice (0 to under 3 years grappling experience)
- Intermediate (more than 3+ years to 10 years grappling experience)
- Advanced (10+ years grappling experience)
- Special Needs (experience and individual needs will be taken into account when arranging fixtures).
- Over 100kg
- Over 92kg and up to and including 100kg
- Over 84kg and up to and including 92kg
- Over 77kg and up to and including 84kg
- Over 71kg and up to and including 77kg
- Over 66kg and up to and including 71kg
- Over 62kg and up to and including 66kg
- Up to and including 62kg
- Over 71kg
- Over 64kg and up to and including 71kg
- Over 58 kg and up to and including 64kg
- Over 53kg and up to and including 58kg
- Up to and including 53kg
- $75 per person for two events (event based on experience and open competition)
Early bird $125 (until 11:59pm AEST 2 September, 2020)
Standard $145 (from 3 September, 2020)
- Non-Playing Official: $90
Payment processing fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Entries Close – Thursday 12 November, 2020 (11:59pm AEST)
To be confirmed
To be confirmed
- Contest duration is 3 minutes for men and women.
- Divisions will be made-up of age and weight groups at the discretion of the Tournament Officials according to entries.
- Participants are required to bring their specific sports membership record to the competition weigh-in as evidence of their experience level. All entrant’s names will be cross checked against other organisations to stop competitors from falsely misrepresenting their experience level and entering in the incorrect division.
- This is a No-Gi grappling tournament, no grabbing of any clothing during the contest is permitted.
- Events eligibility will be confirmed by your national sporting body e.g. if you have been a member of the IBJJF for 4 years then you are classed as an intermediate level competitor.
- If you have studied multiple disciplines over the same time period e.g. from October 2016 to October 2020 you have been studying Judo for 4 years and during that time you started studying BJJ concurrently from October 2018 to October 2020. You are classed as an Intermediate level competitor as you have studied Judo for 4 years which is the determining factor in your level of grappling experience.
- If you have studied multiple grappling forms consecutively e.g. Judo from 1 January 2019 until 31 December 2019 and then studied Submission Arts Wrestling from 1 January 2020 until 14 November 2020, you are deemed to be a Novice competitor as you have less than 2 years grappling experience.
- If you have a black belt in any grappling based martial art, you are immediately classed as an advanced level competitor.
- If you are an active wrestler (either Greco Roman or Freestyle Wrestler) your collective training experience in terms of years active will determine your competitor level.
- Weigh in will be conducted 2 hrs before your match is due to commence, this is to prevent dangerous weight cutting practices from occurring.
- This tournament will be run according to the United World Wrestling International Grappling Regulations (link below) as it is conducive and fair for all grappling styles and participants.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise your travel when you’re on the Gold Coast via G:link, bus, train or taxi and view transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.