Dates & Times
- Thursday 8 November: 6pm – 9pm (Duos)
- Friday 9 November: 9am – 10pm (Teams)
- Saturday 10 November: 9am – 5pm (Teams)
- Age is determined as at 31 December 2018
- Minimum age for competition is 26 years
- Average age of team between 26 to 35 years
- Average age of team between 36 to 45 years (Split into two groups)
- Average age of team between 46 plus years
- Average age of duo between 26 to 35 years
- Average age of duo between 36 to 45 years
- Average age of duo between 46 plus years
- Free Exercises
- Calisthenic Revue
Teams may only enter a total of five of the six items offered.
- Teams Only: $130 per person (DVD will be sent to Team Managers upon request for additional $100 fee not included in sport fee)
- Duo Only: $60 per person (includes a DVD for each)
- Teams and Duos: $160 per person
- Competitor: Early bird – $120 | Standard – $140
- Non-Playing Official: $85
- Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST) | Account2Account (no fee)
- Entries close 31 August, 2018 or until capacity is reached
The Arts Centre
The Arts Centre Gold Coast, located in Bundall, is the city’s premier cultural facility. Featuring a stunning theatre, Gold Coast City Gallery and two cinemas, the cultural hub is a one-stop venue for all your visual and performing art experiences.
Albert Waterways Community Centre
The Albert Waterways Community Centre is located directly opposite Pacific Fair and is ideal for a variety of concerts and community events. The intimate setting will be a hit for calisthenics at the Pan Pacific Masters Games.
Additional Calisthenics Information
- TEAMS– A club may enter a team in any of the team events and draw them all back together for the larger items such as March and Cal Revue
- Teams may only enter a total of five of the six items offered
- Masters age as per National ruling. Further information available on www.calisthenicsaustralia.org
- We ask that all team organisers who have not already done so, please express your interest to Diane Treagus by email
- Competitors must be a registered member in their state
- Participants younger than 26 years electing to compete in a Masters’ team must obtain permission from the Australian Calisthenics Federation. This exemption will only be given in exceptional circumstances – e.g. never participated in Calisthenics; disability or health issue
- A participant in Masters cannot compete in a Senior section/item, and a participant in Seniors cannot compete in a Masters section/item. That means participants cannot compete in both sections in one year, under any circumstances – even if both sections compete at different competitions
- In addition to players, teams may register “Non-Playing Officials” such as a manager, coach, etc
- Average age of the team is worked out mathematically of all team members, this will determine whether your team falls in the 26 to 35 year age bracket or 36 to 45 years or 46 year plus age bracket
- Duos have no minimum time limit but a maximum of up to 3 minutes 30 seconds
- A panel of three adjudicators will determine the places for each item. Medals will be awarded to first, second and third placegetters. There will be no overall aggregate
- This is a minimum prop comp with free DLP and creative stage lighting (Arts Theatre – Friday and Saturday only)
- Lighting: General Stage Lighting: Stage wash, cyclorama wash and side lights for all items
- Fixed Spotlights: 9 stage spots, centre special, curtain special
- Special Effects:Ultra violet light, mirror ball, gobos and blinders
- Extras: Follow spot and smoke machine (at an additional cost)
- Props available: Basic modules such as drums and chairs will be supplied. All other props must be brought by the team and kept in your dressing room
- Upon request by Team Managers, a DVD will be sent for an additional fee of $100
Spectator Ticket Information
- Spectators will be required to purchase tickets to watch the Calisthenics event held on Friday 9 November and Saturday 10 November – Tickets can be purchased from The Arts Centre Gold Coast Box Office and will be released at a later date.
- Venue: The Arts Theatre
Tickets: Teams Adults – $32 or Concessions and children – $25
Box Office Contact: 07 5588 4000
- Spectators will be required to purchase tickets to watch the Duos Calisthenics event on Thursday 8 November. Details will be released closer to the date.
- For any PPMG18 accreditation pass holders (competitors, NPO, supporter or sport official) you will be able to be a spectator free of charge on all days of competition. *Important note: paid customers who purchase seating tickets have first preference.
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 988
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
Duos and individuals entering into existing teams, click below
The calisthenics teams event has now reached capacity for 2018
Contact All Sports Travel, our preferred travel provider, for a competitive quote on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Book your travel to your sports with our official transport company Con-X-ion. Book today and receive 5% off!
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.