Dates & Times
- Friday 2 November: 1pm – 5pm (check-in by 12pm)
- Saturday 3 November: 8am – 4pm
- Sunday 4 November: 8am – 4pm
- Age is determined as at 1 November 2018
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years
- 30-49, 50-69, 70+
Sport Fee: $30 per person
Games Fee: Competitor: $140
Credit card fee: 1.21% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Friday 19 October 2018
Pacific Bowmen Archery Club
The Pacific Bowmen Archery Club was established in 1982 and is located in the southern Gold Coast suburb of Reedy Creek. Situated in the lush and unspoilt Gold Coast hinterland, the club’s pristine grounds provide a tranquil environment for archery.
- Barebow Recurve (Finger Release & No Sights)
- Barebow Compound (Finger Release & No Sights)
- Longbow (Finger Release & No Sights)
- Bowhunter Recurve (Finger Release & Fixed Sights)
- Bowhunter Compound (Finger Release & Fixed Sights)
- Bowhunter Compound (Release Aid & Fixed Sights)
- Freestyle Recurve (Finger Release & Adjustable Sights)
- Freestyle Compound (Finger Release & Adjustable Sights)
- Freestyle Compound (Release Aid & Adjustable Sights)
- Traditional Peg Longbow
- Traditional Peg Recurve
- Friday 2 November – 1pm start
Shooting a 2Arrow, 3D Animal 20 Target Round, All Arrows Score, Unmarked Distances from 7 – 48m.
- Saturday 3 November – 8am start
Shooting a 3Arrow, 20 Aussie Circle Target Round, All Arrows Score, Marked Distances from 7 – 48m.
- Saturday 3 November – 12pm start
Shooting a 2Arrow, 20 ABA Paper Animal Target Round, Both Arrows Score, Marked Distances from 7 – 48m.
- Sunday 4 November – 8am start
Shooting a 3Arrow, 20 ABA Coloured Animal Target Round, 1st Arrow Scores Highest, Unmarked Distances from 7 – 48m.
- Sunday 4 November – 12pm start
Shooting a 1Arrow, 20 ABA Coloured Animal Target Round, Unmarked Distances from 7 – 48m.
The final medal event will be a Top Ten Shootout to commence ASAP after completion of the 1 Arrow, ABA Coloured Animal Target Round on Sunday afternoon. Separate Barebow and Sighted shootouts. Highest scorer from regular competitions shoots first and chooses target. Others must match their score in order to stay in the shootout.
Additional Archery – Field Information
- Please contact the Sport Convenor if unsure about your Bow Division.
- Depending on participant interest, Longbow division may be split into “Longbow Traditional” and “Longbow Modern”.
- Free Camping at club grounds with hot showers available.
- Lunch will be available for purchase on all three days and breakfast will be available on Saturday and Sunday from 6:30am. No evening meals will be available.
- Medal Presentations will take place on Sunday 4 November at 3pm or earlier if possible.
- The Field Archery competition is presented by the Pacific Bowmen Archery Club.
Rules & Judiciary Procedures
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888
Secure your spot at the world’s biggest and best biennial masters games!
View our travel page for details on accommodation, flights, transfers, vehicle hire and day tours.
Organise transport to your sports and the Games Village with our official transport company Con-X-ion or view the public transport options.
The Games Village provides participants an exclusive venue to meet, socialise and enjoy the camaraderie for which the event is renowned.